⇝ Chapter Sixteen

Warning: Sexual Content

"I haven't been in here in so long," Loki mutters, looking around the room he grew up in. "At least they didn't move anything."

"I like it. It's very you."

"What does that even mean?" he questions, walking to the closet on the other side of the room and disappearing inside.

"It means it has your label on it. It's dark and scholarly," you explain poorly, sitting on the edge of his bed and removing your shoes.

"Smart is the new sexy," he comments, emerging from the closet in sweatpants and a tank top. Black, of course.

"That's true."

You get up and go into the other closet. An idea comes to mind and you nearly burst out laughing at the thought but hold it in when your eyes flick to the dresser. You reach around and undo your dress and slip it off with whatever else and hang it back up with the others.

You walk over and take one of the lingerie nightgowns from the drawer and slip it on, then tussle your hair to make it messy. You keep your murder-face on and emerge from the closet to see Loki with his back to you, looking through his bookshelf.

"Oh, Prince Loki," you say, making your voice sound sensual.

Loki casually turns around to see what you want and effectively drops the book he was holding on the floor while racking over your figure with his calculating eyes.

"(Y/N)," he says, rubbing a hand over his chin, "what are you wearing?"

"This is what was in there, so I thought I would give it a go. What do you think?" you question innocently, making your way over to the large bed and laying across it.

"I think we will have a problem if you don't take that off and change," Loki answers, now standing next to the bed and shamelessly watching your every move.

"Well, I was thinking about taking it of, but not changing."

Loki is hovering over you in a second, not touching you but only a breath of air apart. This was only meant to be a joke, but seeing Loki's lust-driven actions are beginning to turn you on.

"Darling, do not start something you can't stop," he warns.

You smirk. "Bring it on, my King."

Loki's mouth is on yours instantly in a fiery kiss and your hands are looped around his neck while his are gripping your hips. Loki presses his body against yours and you can feel his hardening member which only fuels your growing desire.

Loki detaches his lips and begins running kisses across your jaw and down your neck, worshipping you like the queen he thinks you are. His hands run up and down your exposed sky and you reach down to tug his tank-top off.

You marvel at his sculpted body and notice the scars scattering his pale skin. You moan as Loki's cold mouth moves between the valley of your breasts, silently asking for permission to move on.

You answer by slowly discarding of the lingerie while he steps back to watch you in all your glory. Once your completely nude, he's on you again and peppering kisses all over your silky skin, wanting to savor every moment of this.

"Now, Loki," you say through a moan, knowing you'll start having orgasms just from this if he doesn't get a move on. Plus, you're extremely turned on at this point and need the relief.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and I want to remember every inch of your succulent figure," Loki replies, voice extremely thick with lust.

"We'll have thousands of years together for you to do that. I want you right now," you plead, looking down at him flicking his tongue over your nipple.

"As you wish, my Queen."

Loki stands to throw off his sweatpants and boxers to reveal his unsurprisingly impressive member that is clearly worthy enough to be attached to a God. Loki strokes himself, making you squirm and bite your lip.

He leans down and rubs his tip up and down your entrance, slicking it up with your juices, then he snaps his fingers for a condom to appear on his length before sliding into you.

You let out a particularly loud moan and Loki groans deeply as you squeeze yourself around him. You wrap your arms under his and grip his shoulder blades and lock your legs around his waist.

Loki starts out slow, savoring the feel of being inside your warmth and watching your face contort into insurmountable pleasure. He suddenly starts going faster in long strokes and before you know it, he's pounding into you with everything he has.

"Fuck, Loki!" you yell as the bed shakes under the two of you.

"Shit," he mutters.

You can see the small sheen of sweat on his brow as your climax approaches quickly and the knot in your stomach comes together. You're a complete mess below the man you've given yourself to and he couldn't be prouder of what he has done to you.

"Cum," Loki growls and you obey.

Your orgasm slams through your body and you're screaming Loki's name breathlessly. He falls apart only seconds after, riding through your orgasm with you and finishing his own with his head thrown back and raven hair sticking to his skin.

The two of you try to catch your breaths even after you're laying beside each other in bed and blissfully holding onto the love you both never had but always deserved.