Jealous

"And I hate you for your lies and your covers, and I hate us for making good love to each other. And I love making you jealous but don't judge me... because i'm just jealous, and i'm just human, don't judge me."

As I sang along with the music, I thought about the pointless arguments Chris and I have been getting into and that song pretty much sums it up....I was jealous. I was jealous of the attention he was giving the outside world and not paying attention to me. This has to stop. I will no longer be ignored.

As I was getting out of my feelings, Chris walked in the house.

"Sup" He dully greeted.

"Hey" I said, mimicking the dry tone he had with me.

He sighed and walked to the kitchen

"You didn't cook anything?"

I bit my lip from cursing him out and simply shook my head. He sighed once more and walked upstairs to take a shower. I huffed and walked outside to the pool so I could just relax and forget about all the foolishness that has been going on. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard movement. I looked to my left squinting my eyes from the sun and I seen Chris getting situated in the chair next to me. I was kinda surprised but I ignored it.

"Jenelle?" Chris asked after a couple minutes.

"What?" I answered dryly. He sighed

"I'm sorry"

"Mhm" I replied

"No Jenelle...I'm sorry for real. I ain't been treating you right." I then looked over to him.

"I know that we've been arguing so much lately because I'm not treating you right...you should be my number one but instead I'm out there doing my thing not even caring about leaving you lonely in this big house." I stared at him for a few seconds after he finished talking.

"Why Chris?....was it something I did?" He looked down and shook his head.

"No baby...it's not you. You can do no wrong in my eyes. I've just been busy with everything when I should be busy with what I got at home." I smiled. I'm glad he apologized.

"You forgive me?"

"Yeah baby" He smiled

"Come here" I squeezed beside him and that was it, we were back on good terms...for now.