6: A Promise To Make Me His

My eyes shifted uncomfortably as his intense stare continued to stay on me.

"Boss." I cleared my throat, my grip on the clipboard tightened.

"You were jealous when his PA was drooling over me." He said, walking towards me while I backed away.

"I-I didn't." Denial.

His lips curled into a smirk. "Really? It's hard to believe that you didn't."

My eyebrows furrowed as I frowned upon his words.

In one moment I was standing. In the next, I was leaning against the desk as his arms trapped my sides.

"Boss---" He cut me off with his lips pressed against mine.

I closed my eyes and bit back a moan as his tongue skimmed across my lips.

His tongue dived into my mouth, our tongues dominating as I was lost in my own fantasy.

My fingers looped his belt as I pulled him closer and closer to me, closing every single gap which kept us apart.

His fingers slid down from my arms to my waist before it went down to my barely covered ass. My panties tightened as his touch sent shivers down to my core.

F*ck, he made me wet.

His tongue slowly withdrew from my mouth and pulled away, our noses barely touching.

I stared at him, my eyes filled with lust and desire as our hot pants filled the room.

He groped my ass and carried me to the desk. My barely covered ass kissed the cooling surface of the desk as I felt my breath hitched at the back of my throat.

His lips met mine hungrily as his fingers moved down to my inner thighs. He hooked his fingers into my panties, sliding a finger into my wet entrance.

"You are wet for me, only me." He purred seductively, pulling his finger out of my hole before pushing it in forcefully while my walls tightened and loosened at each jam of his finger.

"Mhm, not a virgin." He whispered, leaving feathery kisses along my neck.

I felt my fists tightened at his word, 'virgin'. Using all my mental strength, I pushed him away from me and adjusted my panties and skirt.

He gazed at me with a shock expression before his lips tilted up into a smirk.

"Interesting. You make me so curious every second that I want you so badly."

I frowned upon his words, glaring at him. "I am not a possession." I hissed through gritted teeth, biting my lips to stop myself from yelling at him.

It was after all still office hours and he was still my boss.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me towards him until our noses were touching. "You are not a possession. But you will become my woman soon."

It was a promise, a vow to make me as his woman. I gulped in panic.

"I'll do it at all costs, even if I have to seduce you." He purred seductively, his breath sending shivers down my spine.

His words were enough to make my core dripping wet.

What the f*ck? I won't let him have what he wants.

+++

I placed the freshly brewed coffee on his desk, handing him a few files for his approval.

His lips skimmed across the rim of the cup as his eyes raked over my body.

After that moment in the conference room, he made it a rule that only he could choose what I wore at work.

I f*cking hate this rule, but he was still my boss. I couldn't defy him, could I? My head would be the first to roll if I did.

He loved it when I wore incredibly short skirt and tight blouse, said that I should show off my curves often.

But during lunchtime, I would sneak off to the cafeteria with my bomber jacket to cover my revealing outfit.

Yeah right, show off my curves. More like showing him what he would be getting if he gets me in his bed.

Which would not be happening in his wildest dreams.

"Come here, Natalie." He waved me over while I stood next to him, staring at the files he was pointing at.

I felt a hand tug my wrist as I was pulled to his laps.

His fingers caressed my cheeks, his thumb brushing across my sensitive spot on my neck while I moaned without control.

"Your moans always drives me crazy." He whispered, his breath fanning my face as our noses barely touched.

"So sexy." He cooed, trailing kisses along my neck. His hands curled the back of my neck, shifting my head to the side for him to have more access.

His lips moved down to my blouse as he unbuttoned the first three buttons, leaving my black bra in full view.

His lips gently kissed the top of my bra, making my nipples hardened without real contact.

The game hasn't started and he has already taken the lead. Who said that I was going to let him do that?

+++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

1st August 2016