Chapter 7 [Edited]

Hey guys did you check out the new trailer? Tell me what you think about it in the comments.

Isabella Denise

The beautiful woman who stood in front of me was Grace Enzo, Giovanni Marco Enzo's mother, she looked at me from head to toe before placing the glass of water that was in her hands on the counter and looking at me in the eye and walking towards me.

"Hello! Darling" She greeted me cheerfully, she seems like a nice lady who has managed to keep herself beautiful and fit even after passing the age 50 I guess.

"Oh Hi! I'm-" I greeted her back smiling and sticking my hand out to shake but before I could introduce myself she took my hand smiling at me.

"I know who you are sweetie, no new news goes around without me knowing it, being the mother of the Mafia has its own perks" she said chuckling.

"Can I say something?" I asked her and she nodded at me smiling, "Sure! Go ahead!"

"You don't look like a mother of three grown up people, but more of a Bitch Don't mess with me type of woman." I said smiling at her and she grinned at me. "I like her Marco! She's a keeper!" She said and my smile fell.

"Oh no! We are-" I tried to speak but she held her hand up at me to stop which made me shut my mouth quickly.

"Sure you aren't, in the future you will!" She said winking at me and walking over to the chef and talking to him leaving me gaping at the spot where she once stood.

I looked behind me at Marco to see him  pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"BEEN AROUND THE WORLD DON'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE! BUT YOUR BOO-" Antonio came in the kitchen singing with his ear buds in his ears and before he could finish the word 'booty' Grace gave him a slap on the face which quickly made him come back to reality and take out the ear buds from his ears.

Yes people she gave him a slap in front of everyone.

"WHAT THE FU-" he tried to yell but before he could finish Grace spoke loudly and damn was she loud.

"ANTONIO DANTE ENZO! I DARE YOU TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOU FOR 2 WEEKS!" She yelled in his face and he mumbled a sorry before sitting down on the counter as me and Marco did the same.

"Antonio! Is this how you behave when we have a guest in the house?" Correction: Mansion

"Is this what I taught you and don't you dare roll your eyes at me Mister! You are so grounded! It's done you are not leaving for New York! You are staying here with me helping around the house for 2 weeks!" She said angrily and turned to me.

"I am so sorry dear! They aren't always in the right mind....who am I kidding they are hardly in there right mind ever, Antonio apologize! Now!" She said looking sternly at him and he turned to me and mumbled a sorry, "I'm sorry what was that? Louder! Make sure that I can hear it too!" She said.

Someone has a serious temper...

"I'm sorry Bella." He apologized and I smiled, "Apology accepted." I said and Grace calmed down instantly before I heard men screaming, "SPIDER!" A couple of men who came in the kitchen as well as they sat in front of me and spotted a tiny black spider.

A tiny spider!

Marco groaned loudly in frustration and it was so sexy that it was enough to make me wet, I squeezed my legs tightly and crossed them over because it was getting uncomfortable and looked over at Marco who had noticed that and smirking at me.