2.5

update bc my birthday is ending in like an hour and half

-

"You're staying over?" Jimin gasps loudly and I just nod, confused at his reaction.

"Let's just go back." Jungkook says, dragging Jimin out of the house.

They are the last ones to leave from the party.

"Where would you like to stay?" Yoongi asks, locking the front door. The way he asks is way too formal.

"The living room?"

"Okay, just tell me if you want to sleep." He smiles before walking into the dining room.

I sit down on the couch and open my phone to text my brother.

"If you need something, just call me. I will be in my room." He says before walking upstairs.

He's not going to accompany me. I pout, turning my attention to the television. After a while of watching Uncontrollably Fond, I hear the front door open. Being cautious, I immediately stand up and take a step forward.

"Why are you here alone?" Yoongi's mom asks, switching her shoes into home slippers.

"Uh –"

"Aigoo, Min Yoongi." She sighs.

"Min Yoongi!" She yells, crossing her arms over her chest and her tone of voice scares me.

"It's okay, I can just stay here." I say, hoping she won't lecture Yoongi.

She glances at me and shakes her head when she sees Yoongi walking down the stairs.

"You told her to sleepover but you let her stay alone. Are you even my son?"

harsh

I gulp and look at Yoongi who looks like he's used to everything.

"I chose to stay alone." I interrupt.

"What?" she questions.

"Yes, I thought you might not like it if I stay in ---"

"No! I'm totally fine with it!"

This woman keeps cutting me off.

But this woman is my future mother-in-law so I should endure it.

"Go, go!" She pats my back and slightly pushes me toward Yoongi, "Go stay in his room. Sleep on his bed if you are tired."

I nervously glance at Yoongi who doesn't have a bit of emotion on his face. I look back at his mother who raises her eyebrows at us and nods at the stairs.

"Let's go." Yoongi mutters and walks ahead of me. I follow right after ducking a bow at his mother.

He opens the door and lets me in first.

"Sorry." I apologize once he closes the door.

He looks at me for a while before smiling, "Don't be. It's nothing"

"But—"

"It's really okay, Ina-ah." he smiles gently and I freeze at the spot after hearing him call me –

Ina-ah

Ina-ah

He has never ever called me like that. He only called me "Ina" and not "Ina-ah" and both sounds so magical in my ears but the way he just called my name and smiled at me seconds ago makes me want to jump off a cliff.

Stop doing this to me.

"What are you doing?"

I snap out of my daze and turn around just to see that he's already sitting on the edge of the bed while I'm still standing in front of the door.

He chuckles and pats the large space beside him. I nervously smile and take baby steps towards his bed before sitting down, leaving a small space between us.

I tug the ends of my dress lower since it is quite short when I sit down and also because, I am just too nervous that I don't know what to do with my fingers.

"Do you want to change into something else?" He asks.

"No, I'm okay with this."

He bites his lower lip; sending me over the edge and making me blush furiously. He stands up abruptly and walks toward his closet, opening it and starts searching through his clothes.

Is he going to let me wear one of his pants?

Fuck.

I'm going to be pregnant.

"You can wear these and don't worry, they are clean." He smiles, placing a neatly folded black shirt and sweatpants.

I mentally die because I know the shirt very well. He wears it a lot and I just –

"I will go change." I mumble and sprint to his bathroom, not able to control my happiness anymore.

I bite my lips trying not to let out a high-pitch squeal. I look at the clothes in my hand and already, I can smell his cologne which causes me to jump in the bathroom.

After calming myself down and changing into his clothes, I walk out of the bathroom with my dress in my hand.

His head which was facing the floor lifts up and looks at me, no, stares at me for a very long time making me feel extremely small. He blinks and looks away before asking if I'm okay in these. I shake my head yes and return to my earlier place on his bed.

"You should sleep." I say, gesturing at his bed.

"I'm not sleepy."

We sit in silence, my eyes wandering around the room, taking peeks at Yoongi.

He sighs and falls down on his bed. I look at him who has his eyes closed and his hands resting on his stomach.

He's bored. Well, I'm boring so what can I do?

"You said you are not sleepy." I giggle.

"I'm not, my bones are just lazy." He replies still with his eyes closed.

I smile at the sight and continue admiring his beauty. The way his bangs cover his eyes slightly, the way his chest rises and falls slowly – he just looks so in peace and I just wish my eyes were a camera so I could take a photo of this.

But since I can't, I just stare at his angelic face silently until he opens his eyes too suddenly and catches me looking at him. I clear my throat and look away, covering my face with my long hair which happens to be useful in times like these.

"You can lie down, you know." He says, poking my arm and the way his fingertip touches my skin just makes all the cells in my body want to explode.

"Don't be uncomfortable." He slightly whines which is awfully cute. I reply nothing and continue playing with the ends of my hair.

"I'm going to be mad." He says, the tone of his voice changes into a serious one, surprising me. I look at him and he points at the space beside him with his eyes, telling me to also lie down.

Of course, I'm dying to lie down right beside you. I just want to cuddle with you and fall asleep in your arms but I think my heart won't be able to handle it.

I close my eyes and let my body fall on the mattress, slightly feeling happy since I haven't lied down for hours and my back is starting to ache.

I turn to my left and look at Yoongi who is also looking at me, smiling. I blink rapidly and smile at him, wanting to cover the fact that I feel like the happiest girl on the world right now.

-

what is this even