Moving next door

(Story for elliebieb requesting themselves with Preston. More then happy to oblige and I hope you like it. Prompt agreed on was that Natalia is moving into the condo next to Preston alone. With Preston coming to help her move in.
This was written at 4:15 am. Sydney really dicks you over with time zones but I really wanted to write this and I can't sleep. Also I'm 19 I can do what I want...)

Natalie's POV

I did it. I've finally managed to save up and move out of home. Well ok that's a lie. My parents helped me find the place and payed for the first two months rent but it's my own place and I'm by myself. This feels so strange being on my own. I was so use to living with my parents and now I can't complain about anything. I have to get my own shopping... *GASP* I have to get myself out of bed. This should be interesting to say the least. I had managed to get the few boxes I had of my things up into the lounge room/kitchen open floor living area while my parents helped me to move in my couch and bed so I had somewhere to sleep tonight while I unbowed my belongings. I noticed as I walked in that one of the ladies was looking at me a little funny. Then again a 21 year old girl on her own wearing a PrestonStylez shirt would probably garner some attention. That was obvious. But it was so comfortable though. The material was so soft.

????: "Knock Knock."

Who the hell could that be. I don't know anyone here do I? Granted I didn't really find the place. My parents did. I just loved the look of it.

Natalia: "Hey come on in."

????: "Wow your forthcoming. Haha just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Preston I live in the condo next door."

I stopped what I was doing and pulled my head out of the box I was unpacking. Did I hear that right? Preston, condo. I looked down a t my shirt and realised what I was wearing.

Natalia: "Fuck."

Preston: "Not what I was expecting but sure let's go with that."

I heard him laugh to myself. God damn how did I not click into this. I watched him all the time and I completely missed it. Guess when your too busy doing something most information goes straight over your head. I turned around to have my suspicions be proven true. As soon as I saw him I couldn't help but let out a sharp exhale. It was him. In the flesh and in my new home. Then again should I have really expected anything different?

Preston: "Note to self. Hire someone with long brown hair like yours to model the new range. The colours look great on you."

I felt heat start to rise through my body. But it was too late to stop the blush from showing on my cheeks. He laughed to himself slightly as he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

Preston: "I don't usually know what to do with house warming gifts. But I noticed you were a female and thought I would get you some flowers to say welcome. But seeing as your a fan I think I can do better then that. I'll be right back."

I watched him walk out the door quickly. Hang on wait. I need to pinch myself.

*pinch*

Yeah no I'm definitely not dreaming. Also fuck that hurt. I just liked the look of the condo. If I had known it was right next to Preston. Honestly. I have too much respect for him so I probably would have tried another place... Oh who am I kidding I'd sound proof these walls harder then the sidemen soundproof JJ's mouth when he starts screaming.

Preston: "This may be more your style for a house warming present."

He walked over to me and pulled a beanie from behind him. Before slowly and lightly placing it over my head. He even smoothed out my hair making sure it wasn't lying like a train wreck.