Mission Gone Wrong!? Part 2

3rd POV
Natsu, Lucy and Lisanna Quickly walked to Natsus 'House' to get Natsus bag for missions along with Lucy's baby chair, Bottles etc. Next they would go to the Train station much to Natsus dismay. As soon as they got their, they had to run to get the tickets and hop on the medal death trap or living hell... The train startes moving before the Trio can sit down and Natsu falls over onto the Long chair with Lucy giggling on his Exposed chest while Lisanna sits down across from the two setting up Lucy's baby chair as fast as her pale hands with let her. Once finished Lisanna put Lucy in it and tightend the straps on Lucy's Chest with a loud protest from Lucy.
"Be quite you little Brat..." Lisanna spoke so only the blonde could hear.
"NUUUU BAD LADY BAD LADY!!!" Lucy screamed kicking her arms and legs hitting the white haired girl in the stomach.
"Oof! Ow! Brat St-Ow!" Lisanna yelled whispered grabbing Lucy's ankles with one hand and wrist in the other.
"Listen Brat stop struggleing and your go without being harmed got it?" Lisanna hissed in her face  before throwing her arms and legs to her, Then moving the paasesout Salamander's legs so she can sit down dropping his legs on her lap. The female mange signed leaning on the wall beside her before sleeping the 5 hours of the ride before waking to the all to similar cry.
With colorful words spilling from her mouth standing and reaching into the 4 year olds bag pulling out a bottle and stuffing it into the Blondes mouth before she spat it out.
"Whats wrong it's milk!" The female hissed before putting it into her mouth again and again before groning and yelled,
"Fine! Starve then Ungrateful child!" And stomping over to the other side to the bag and put a pacifier into her mouth and dropped on the spot next to Natsu.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~
Finally the train ride was over much to Natsus happiness adding Lisannas joy and Lucy's hunger and kept crying.
"Him? Hey Luce what's wrong?" Natsu asked worried and Lucy pointed to her small mouth and a growl from her stomach was all Natsu needed to come to the conclusion Lucy hasent eaten scene the got to the guilde and as fast as lightning grabbed the bottle containing the Cold milk and set his hand on fire. Not hot enough to melt the plastic but to warm what's inside and places it in her mouth and she happyly agreed to drink it.
Then the Trio stared to the Place the request was sent from to get more details about the Jewelry.
~~~~~Time skip to finding the Jewlery~~~~~~~~
The three now in the woods where the Jewlery was hiden but has to stop due to the sun was gone and the stars came out
"Natsu we should just camp out here it would be easier to find it on daylight." Lisanna said innocently the complete opposite to her thoughts.
"Yeah I guess your right Lis." Natau said not looking at her but the Sky getting darker by the second and walked to a big tree and dropped his bag and streched his arms above his Pink head.
"I'll find some fire wood you stay with Lucy okay? Okay see you soon." Natsu said not waiting for a response before running into the darkness if the woods; Perfect for her plan.
Get alone with the Brat.
Use her hidden Butterfly knife
And hurt the child and beat herself up like a animal or something came and attacked the  two while alone. Perfect.
The female looked down at the Bundle of Blonde and brown, Smirking as she reaches into her shorts pocket for her trusty knife and aims at Lucys Stomach. She didn't know how long she was thinking for until a loud cry of pain was heard and she snapped back to earth to see she started to push the knife in her, already half way through.
That's when she heard the bushed move and a loud voice call out.
"Yo! I got the w-..." Natsu paused to stair at what he saw..
Lisanna with a Crazy smile and wide eyes with a blue butterfly knife in a crying Lucy's stomach. Not the best sight in the world....
"Lisanna!" Natsu then yelled in a total anger.
Natsu then dropped the wood and walked over to the pale girl and wide blue eyes staring right back at him. He then grabbed her hair and threw her back agenst a tree nearby and stalked up, and started to ease his anger. (Aka lisanna is his punching bag XD) after his anger was out and lisanna was half noticeable he stopped and turned to the passed out Baby and ran over. Then the male starts to put oil on he stab and wrapped it with a white banage. Smiling at his work he turned to the Bloody-ish Lisanna. "What do I do with her again?" Natsu asked himself scratching the back of his neck.
"Uh I guess I'll bring her back after I find the jewelry
.." Natsu said to himself before taking Lucy out of the chair thing and laying his sleeping bag out. Now laying with a sleeping baby in his arms knowing she's safe Natsu could fall asleep peacefully. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yassss finaly I finished it!  Hope u guys like it!
~A.j. (or Nightfeather)