Chapter 2: Can't touch this

Ugh!

I tossed around in the I have no clue where. Opening my eyes, I blinked, trying to get the drowsiness to go away.

I yawned and stretched my hands till it touched something that instantly got stiff.

Well....that could be taken in a weird way.

Anywhere is better than hell right? With this thought in my head I looked up to where my hand was touching to see a... leg?

I looked higher trying to complete this little guessing game I was having with myself. Yes, I'm cool like that.

What came next into my vision was a shirt, crispy white and freshly pressed.

Looking higher I saw an arm, covered in the crisp whiteness,and then a shoulder.

Lastly I saw a head. It had hair...where was its face? Maybe it didn't have a face.

I started to chuckle to myself. And I was thinking I was kidnapped by weirdos.

The face turned to me, his eyes blazing brown? Eyes can blaze brown? Can eyes even blaze? Won't they get on fire? Wait why am I asking this? Who cares?

Eyes on fire is not as bad as a papercut to the eyeball.

I backed away, and my back hit something half its height.

Turning around, I saw Ethan was there, sleeping. Fainted? He was unconscious, in the end.

"What the hell did you do to Ethan, you with the hair?" I yelled.

The guy turned to me, appearing a strange face, his nose twitching and top right of his lip pulling up. He wasn't very excited to see me.

Then, it came to me. All of last nights events.

My beast moves.

Me beating all those guy's a$s!

I felt myself smirk, basting in my glory.

Eva, the girl who is naturally and instinctly bada$s.

Then, I remember Ethan practically fainting.

Me trying to protect his dumb a$s..

Me trying to protect his dumb a$s, again.

He really needs to train to fight because he didn't do crap yesturday.

Then, I remembered the piercing in my neck and around my body. I instantly frowned, my hand instinctively going to touch the back of my neck where there was nothing but smooth skin. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Blinking, I was coming back into what I now recognize as a limo.

I'm in a limo. I was kidnapped, and now I'm in a limo. This was all too easy.

I knew my limo's well, for that was all we were driven in my past. This was no ordinary Lincoln, this was the one and only Hummer limo.

I jumped to my feet and bolted over to the seats.

We had been placed on the floor with a couple army guards around.

They all got back on alert as I moved, pointing there guns at me.

I started rubbing the seats and pressing the colorless buttons. Who doesn't make colorful buttons? That's like a colorless rainbow! It would like like air.

But whatever, just gotta make do with what you have, right? Sure, lets go with that train of logic.

I looked out the window and instantly regretted it. It would have been much cooler to break the limo without worry, but something always ruins the moment!