Four

Lola had just gotten dismissed from her second class of the day when she saw the football coach enter the lecture room. She wasn't the kind of person to try and pick up on the latest gossip so she just looked down and started packing up her belongings. The next time she looked up the coach was standing directly in front of her and she'd gotten a few heads turned her way.

"Uhm, hi?" She says very awkwardly and stands up from her seat with her bag in her hand.
"You're Lola Avalon right?" He asks.
She speaks confused, "I am and you are?"
"Assistant Coach Grimm but you can call me Bryant. Care to walk and talk?"
She slowly nods her head and they make their way out of the lecture room and outside into the courtyard.

"You're a physical therapist right?" He asks her politely.
She eyes him from the corner of her eye and notices that he was very young and well built.
"I am studying to become one, yes." She confirms for him.
He nods his head, "I've been told that you've been studying since you were in high school, have you always wanted to do this?"
She unexpectedly stops walking which causes him to stop as well. She turns and looks up at him with confusion still written on her face, "Not to be rude but can we cut to the chase because I am very confused right now."
As she looked at his face she noticed his smile lines enhance before he spoke again, "Dominant attitude" he notes, "That'll be a good trait to have. Okay, my boys need a PT and I've been told that you're the best on campus and your grades seem to prove it as well plus this will be a good experience for your future. I want you to be their PT.

She began to think this over. Her first question was why they even needed a PT but she chose not to ask about it even though she probably should have. She liked to run after her classes but with the practices she'll have to run later on, almost into the night which wasn't necessarily bad. Even if she was still able to run she had homework and projects to work on plus there was her YouTube schedule.

"If I were to accept your offer, what would I be doing?" She then asks simply.
"Well you're the PT so you'd know better than me but you'll pretty much just come to the practices and watch the boys play and help out if any of them are hurting." He explains to her while flashing a nice white smile.
She returns the smile, "So I'll kind of just be sitting around waiting for somebody to get hurt?"
"Unless you want to do the conditioning with them and trust me, you don't. You can pretty much do whatever you want but you just have to be there." He tells her.

She figured that she could just do any homework and papers while she was there and she could easily bring her laptop and headphones to edit her videos if she needed too.

"I'll go to a few practices just to see how everything goes." She decides.
He grins more, "Great. So Coach Kaine specifically needs you to keep an eye on Alexander Vincent, do you know him?"
She snorts and crosses her arms, "He's the quarterback, no I don't know him but what's wrong with him?"
"He dislocated his shoulder around a year ago and it seems to be bothering him again but he's too stubborn to say anything about it." Bryant informs her.
"So how am I supposed to help him if he refuses to let me?" She queries.
"Honestly? He'll eventually ask you for help."

They ended up walking to the field/stadium and Lola met Coach Kaine as well as the boys on the team but it was only for a quick minute since they had to start conditioning. She wasn't having too much fun since she was sitting in the grass on the sidelines with nothing to do. Bryant came over and talked to her a few times but she was on her laptop replying to comments and looking for songs to cover and reading the lyrics. Practice lasted a few hours so she had to switch off her laptop and go onto her phone.

Once it was over she was laying flat on her back in the grass trying to memorize some lyrics. She felt somebody nudge her leg and she sat up to see the boys around her. Almost immediately, she stood up and did her best not to seem really awkward because she was the only girl there and there were a bunch of big and buff guys around her.