Chapter 25

Anna's point of view:

To say I regret certain choices I've made in life was an understatement as I sat here fuming with agitation as this woman chatted my ear box off.
"So she told me that she didn't like the editing I made to her pictures but I can't control that! I'm not the editor. You know what I mean right, babe?" Belle asked me as she pulled on my ear.
"Yes, belle I get you. But, I have to go pick Salix up from his grandmas house, okay? So how about I call you later?" I asked her, looking into her blue eyes. It's been a few days since Belle and I started to kick it and I've never realized a person could talk so God damn much.
It made me think of a person I didn't want to think of. How we'd sit in complete silence, melting into each other's presence.
Fuck. What have I done?
I dashed to my car, sitting in the passengers seat and groaned loudly.
I was in a horrible mood, today.
I was cramping, Salix came down with a cold, and Dana is nowhere to be found.
"I guess I'm on my own, today." I huffed, driving off to my moms house.

"Ana, why are you pouting?" Mom asked as she sat down next to me.
"I'm tired." I grumbled.
"PMS?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at her, before looking over at my son. He was tying his shoe, as excited to go home as I was.
"Mama, I tired." He whined. I groaned and lifted him up, grabbing his bag.
"I am too, baby. We'll be home soon." I sighed. I kissed my mom goodbye and drove off to the house, my thoughts taking over me. Work was stressful today and Belle chatting my ear off made it worst. I wanted nothing more than to lay down and sleep for the rest of my life but I had kids to attend to, and chores no one else was going to do.
Ugh!
I was so exhausted. If only..
Don't even start. Not tonight. No more crying.
I pulled myself together and parked in the driveway, before getting out the car. I lifted a sleeping Salix into my arms and grabbed our bags and walking into the house. I walked upstairs and put him to bed, before walking into my bedroom.
"Well Hello.." I moaned to my bed before dropping down face first. My eyes drifted close, but shot open again when my phone started to ring.
"Jesus Christ." I groaned, Belle's contact name showing on my phone as the ringer blared in my ear. I put it on mute and shut my eyes again, ignoring the constant chiming of my text tone as Belle spammed me.
I hated it.
I'm never going to be happy, again.
The only person who could spam me and get away with it was Ka-
"Ugh!" I groaned before I could finish that thought.
Why is she in my thoughts so much today?
I stood and walked to the bathroom, slumping
down on the toilet. I rubbed my face as I peed, before looking down.
"Well great."
Aunt flow decided to come early which was the cherry on top of this shitty day. I have so many notes I need to enter for David before Friday and it's Wednesday. I groaned loudly, which turned into a scream, before slamming the cabinet door.
We have no more pads.
"Can this day get any worst?!" I huffed.
"What's wrong?" I heard Dana ask. I swung the door open and glared at her.
"First of all, where have you been?" I asked her.
"Boyfriends. You need pads? Because I need some to." She groaned.
"Oh God. Alright I'm going to the supermarket then I need to run some errands anyway. Wake salix up and get him ready."
I slipped on some sweats and adida slides before walking downstairs. Salix was pouting on the couch and it made me laugh because I knew exactly how he felt.
"It's okay, mijo. Let's go to the store then you can come back and sleep." I grinned. He nodded, yawning as I lifted him up, leaving the house.
We drove to the supermarket and walked inside, pushing the cart. We grabbed everything we needed and I made sure we had everything, before looking over at salix.
He disappeared.
"Salix?!" I yelled, looking around. I started to panic, calling his name one more time.
"Salix!"
"Mama!" I heard him yell. I walked over to him, freezing dead in my tracks as a little girl with large hazel eyes and blonde curls stood next to him.
"Ally? Baby?" I heard the familiar voice call out and I moaned lowly.
Oh no.
"Ally what a- oh..."
I slowly looked up and nearly lost my composure as those silver blue eyes that haunt my dreams stared at me in shock.
"Kathleen?"
"Anna.."

BOOM! Not exactly how the other chapter was but kind of similar. I hope u guys enjoyed I will be posting the sequel sometime today. 🖤