Saying Goodnight

POV: Josh

Warnings: Hint at Vik's Kink

Word Count:1175

-Begin Chapter-

I stood in the hallway with Tobi, who stood next to me, our shoulders touching. We were waiting for the others to come down so we could say good night before we all separated again for sleep.

As we stood there in silence, I let my mind wander a little bit and I realized something. Tobi is the only one who hasn't kissed Vik on the lips yet. Actually, the only person he has kissed is Ethan, as far as I can tell. I wonder why that was.

I turned my head to look down at my friend of 11 years. He had his eyes closed as he leaned against me, a picture of relaxation. It brought a smile to my face and I leaned down and kissed his the top of his head. When I pulled back he moved his head to look up at me, a small smile on his face. We continued to stare at each other, a warmth filling me. I flicked my gaze down to his lips for a moment before I made eye contact again. I watched him, waiting for permission. I could see the hesitation in his eyes.

Nothing else had a chance to happen due to the others coming down the stairs. He broke our gaze to look at them and I felt a slight sadness. I tried to shake it form me and turned to look at the others as well. I noticed that Simon was wearing my Zerkaa shirt that I hadn't been able to find for the last couple days. I looked at him, my eyebrow raised. He noticed my gaze a blushed, looking off to the side embarrassed.

I shook my head and walked over to him as he finished coming down the stairs.

"I wondered where that shirt went," I muttered, wrapping my arms around his waist, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"It may have left with me when I came home early from our trip and I may have kind of kept it." He said bashfully, a blush coming to his face.

I let out a small laugh before I leaned forward and connected our lips. He responded to the kiss, keeping it to a simple peck. When we pulled away we just smiled at each other. I loved him so much.

"I love you, Simon."

"I love you too Josh."

"I want that shirt back eventually."

"That may not happen," replied Simon cheekily.

I shook my head and released him, turning to look at the others, all smiling at us, well except Vik. He looked breathless, his face flushed.

A little bit concerned, I moved over to him and looked down into his blown out brown eyes.

"Are you ok Star?" I asked, moving to cup his cheeks.

He just nodded his head rapidly, still breathless.

I stood there for a moment, staring into those beautiful brown eyes, trying to figure out what was going through his head. I could hear the others behind me, talking and telling each other good night.

I thought for a moment. Vik was staring at me and Simon with his eyes wide. Wait. Vik probably watched Simon and I kiss. Was he affected by us kissing?

I didn't have a chance to think about this further before a voice called my name.

"Josh." I turned to look at JJ, his eyebrow raised. His gaze flicked to Vik before back to me, silently asking what was going on.

I just shrugged in response. I had no idea. I looked back at Little Star to see his beautiful browns eyes wide and full of worry. I pushed my wonder about his reaction out my mind and comforted the boy.

"It is ok Star," I muttered, leaning down to capture his beautiful lips in a slow kiss. Taking my time to really kiss him, reassuring him that whatever he thought he had done wrong was fine. I felt him shudder beneath my hands as he responded, our lips dancing together but not going far. 

Slowly, we pulled apart, leaving Vik breathless, again with flushed cheeks. It was a beautiful sight.

"I love you Little Star," I said softly.

"I love you too Daddy," he replied in barely a whisper.

I smiled down at him, bending down to kiss his forehead before I pulled away, removing my hands from him.

"Hey Vik, come here," called Ethan. I turned to see him standing there, his arms wide open for the boy. I looked back at Vik and watched him shake his head, clearing his mind. 

The small boy then moved from his position in front of me and I followed him with my eyes and watched him move into Ethan's waiting arms that surrounded him the second he was within reach. A smile took over my face as I looked at the scene.

"Josh." called a slightly insecure voice. I turned to look at a blushing Harry. I watched as Harry slowly and unsurely opened his arms to me. I shook my head at the cuteness and opened my arms to him in response. Harry quickly moved into my holding, resting his head on my shoulder. I pulled Harry even closer to me and squeezed him, resting my head on top of his, allowing to look out and see both Simon and Tobi in JJ's arms, smiles on all of their faces. I also noticed Vik in Ethan's hold still, the two now making out. Anyone looking could see the passion in the kiss between the two. The way their mouths danced together and their hands lightly ran over each other's bodies. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

I looked away from the scene, giving them some sense of privacy and looked down at the mop of dark blonde hair in front on me, moving my hand to lightly rub the back of his head. I then bent down and kissed the head of hair, causing Harry to look up at me as I pulled away. We kept eye contact for a few seconds before Harry leaned up and kissed me lightly on the lips, pulling away before I had a chance to respond. 

Harry then removed himself from my arms quickly and bashfully before going back over to where Simon, Tobi, and JJ stood. 

I was in shock for a moment but shook my head and allowed another smile to grace my face. That was just damn adorable. 

"Ok, guys." called out Ethan, finally releasing Vik from their little make-out session, leaving the boy breathing hard with a flushed face. "Bedtime."

Everyone agreed and said goodnight, heading off in their different directions. I watched JJ as he picked up Vik, carrying him up the stairs bridal style as the boy in his arms staring at him with a look of wonder, a blush still staining his cheeks. 

I turned to Tobi, reaching my hand out to him. He took it willingly and I lead him to my bedroom, excited to snuggle with my longtime friend.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Yeah! More fluff! Josh noticed Vikk's reaction to them kissing this time. Maybe he will figure it out soon. lol ;P

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and happiness.