Tagging Along

"You're a student too ya know. You need some workplace experience."

Hikari hopelessly stare out the window, counting the clouds as they passed by. She had been dragged into the same assignments as her classmates. But she had refused to work with any of the pro heroes.

"Haven't I had enough workplace experience? I've worked with the Villain League for quite a while." She sighed as she retracted her claws.

"That was with the villains! You need to see the heroes in action!" All Might beamed.

"Thing is, who's gonna trust me? Isn't some of them going to think it's odd for a student to come partial way through the school year and not even participate in the festival?" She stayed, giving the teachers a reality check.

All Mights smile dropped, as Aizawa sighed in frustration.

"She's... got a point Aizawa" He whispered.

"I understand that. That's why we're giving her a choice."

Her ears perked up at his comment.

"Since we cannot trust you to go out with pro heroes, we will let you choose a teacher to be assigned with."

She groaned and flipped her head back. Giving in to defeat she replied back.

"The nurse... I want to go with the nurse."

Aizawa and All Might exchanged looks then nodded. All Might then took his hand behind his back and revealed a silver case. Placing it on the table, he motioned Hikari to open it.

"Now that you'll be working outside, we made you a costume that's resembles your... original one. Don't consider it for hero stuff. It's just for protection and to keep you hidden from the public."

She clicked open the case to reveal a black jump suit. Pulling it out she notice the purple stripe on the side, running from the collarbones to her ankle. The fabric was light and stretchy. The back was open, allowing her to use her wings. Also in the case were black finger cut gloves and a mask that covered her mouth.

"Now that's a suit." She said giving a low whistle.

"Every student gets their own custom so you're not getting any special treatment. You are to wear the costume during your time. All Might will you inform the nurse?" Aizawa asked.

He nodded and motioned Hikari to follow him. Before going out the door he leaned over to him and replied.

"Don't deny it. You have a soft spot" He squealed poking him on his way out.

Clicking his tongue, he left the two and dialed a number on the phone. Sighing, he wondered what the outcome of this would be.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Strolling through the empty hallways, the girl took note her surroundings. The last few students waving to each other as they left. Lockers lining the walls endlessly. The glossy floor reflection looking back at her. All Might struggling to breathe. Wait what?

"All Might, are you okay? You don't look so good." She asked with concern.

"Haha Hikari my dear! I'm perfectly f-" He choked out with blood. Grabbing his chest he caused the girl to become frantic.