Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

Natsu's eyes snaps open. "Lu...cy?" I smile. "Dork. Have a nice sleep?" I glance at the others and motion my head to get some privacy. Natsu slowly sits up then hugs me. I widen my eyes then soften them and hug him back. He silently sobs into my chest and I cry into his hair. "I'm sorry Lucy! I left you for ten years! I forgot you" I shake my head. "Its alright. We're together now. That's all that matters. I never wanted you to remember in the first place." "Why not?!" He glares up at me. "You would rather have me never remember you ever again!?" I nod. "Yes. Yes I would because I never wanted you to remember what went on there. I would rather carry the burden then see you try to take it on all by yourself!" I look away. "Selfish. I get half and you get half. Its how its always been." I look at him and smile. "Dork!" I hug him again. He laughs and hugs me back.

I blush. "Natsu! We're not little kids anymore! I can't just sit in your lap like this!" Natsu shrugs. "So?" I smack his shoulder. "Lucy-nee? Natsu-nii?" I look at Romeo, who hesitantly pokes his head out of the kitchen. "Yes Romeo?" I blush at the position me and Natsu are at when Romeo stares. "Um, Lucy-nee? Did you a man named Macao?" I blink then nod. "Yeah. Why?" Romeo smiles and sighs in relief. "Why Romeo?" Natsu asks as he puts his head on my shoulder. "He's my dad. I was taken from my mother and my dad fought to take me back shortly after I was born." I smile. "Macao asked me last night that if he knew a boy named Romeo Coranbolt. (Is that how it's spelled? Plz help) I said yes and he burst out crying." Romeo sighs and smiles. "I'll go to this place. Wendy agreed." I nod. He nods back and runs up stairs. I yawn.

"Lucy when was the last time you slept?" I yawn and shrug. "I don't know. Not since I passed out from exhaustion." "Well, I am putting you to sleep." I squeak and wrap my arms around his neck when he stands up. "Natsu! I'm fine!" "Hmph. Don't care. Sleep now. We leave in the morning with anyone else who comes with us." I grumble and bury my nose in his neck. "Meanie" "You love me" "I hate  you. I don't want to sleep." "Liar. This Makarov guy can wait." He kicks his bedroom door open. "I'm sure he understands and besides we have to pack anyways. It'll take a while and then we have to figure out how to get there with all of our stuff." He sets me on the bed. I yawn then pout at him. "Will you at least join me?" "Yeah. Was going to." He lays down next to me and pulls the blankets up. I curl up against him and look up at him when he asks a question. "What about the GPS that was inside of you?" I put a hand where the GPS was. "Gone. A lady removed it from me this morning. Why?" "Just asking." I yawn then fall asleep.