#2- First Date

Jace:

Jace and you went to amusement park. You went on absolutely every single ride. And on the scary ones he was always there to hold you whispering sweet things like 'Don't worry babe. I'll keep you safe.'

Alec:

Despite the fact that Alec didn't really like to got outside - unless it was to hunt demons, you and him went to watch a movie in the cinemas. You really enjoyed it and even Alec liked it at some parts. After that you went for a walk holding hands and talking about life.

Simon:

You and Simon spent the whole day playing video games and eating (that was mostly you.) You had so much fun and the day ended with Simon dropping you off to the Institute. You just talked about everything and had a great time.

Magnus:

Magnus and you stayed at home and watched a movie. In your opinion that was probably the best kind of date. You watched (favourite movie) and ate a load of food. Your date ended with the two of you having a food fight and it was the best date you had ever been on.

Raphael:

Raphael took you out to a restaurant at sundown. The two of you talked about life and Raphael was actually interested in what you had to say. You ate plenty of food and even though Raphael himself didn't eat anything he payed for it. Overall it was a really great night and it was just away from everything which made it that much better.

Jordan:

Jordan took you to a fancy restaurant where the two of you ate really fancy and delicious - not to mention expensive- food. Jordan payed for everything and then took you to a beach at sundown. Walking along the edge of the water, holding hands with Jordan in front of the sunset was one of the most beautiful things you had experienced.

Sebastian:

Sebastian took you around Idris and even though you had grown up and seen absolutely everything there was to it, it was like a new experience. The two of you had a smash and the night ended with the two of you kissing.

Second update done!! I hope you guys like this! Who's your favourite character in TMI?

Follow

Vote

Comment