Epilogue

Third person pov

Everyone was standing outside the packhouse. They were currently saying goodbye to a dear friend and family member. Katelyn had told her pack and siblings she didn't plan on staying.

Flashback

Dylan, Zara, Chad, Chris, Amy, Rose, Marci, Lukas and Oliver was in the meeting room waiting for Katelyn, who had asked all of them to come.

The door opened and Katelyn stepped in, looking tired. "I have something to tell you guys, I have decided to leave the pack life." That shocked everyone. Katelyn leaving the pack life and in addition them. "Why do you want to leave Katelyn?" Dylan was surprisingly the first one to get it together and ask this very important question. "The main reason is because someone contacted me, and asked me to find some people and train them. The second reason is because of this war, I lost a dear friend and I want to get away to get myself together. You now get everything back on track." Everyone understood why Katelyn wanted to get away.

"We understand Katelyn." Very shocking it was Zara who spoke up this time. "I get why you want to get away, and we respect you need to do so." Katelyn was very shocked that Zara was the one to be so accepting. The Zara she remembered was very judgemental. But clearly she had changed.

Flashback over

They were saying the last goodbyes. When Lukas came running from the pack house. He was dressed in outdoor clothes, with a backpack on his shoulders.

"Why are you dressed like that Luke?" Katelyn asked. "I'm coming with you of cause, I can't just let you wander of on your own, and if you say I have to stay I will just follow you." Lukas answered. Katelyn didn't look like she was going to protest. "I don't mind you coming along Lukas." No one was surprised.

And it was then that Lukas and Katelyn walked away, to go on new adventures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys that was it for this book. I plan on eventually making a sequel, but that will be after I have tried my hand in writing fanfiction.

I'm it was so short but then again it is an epilogue. Comment what you would like to happen in a book two.

-Maria

{6@/w