Chapter 8

Behati Prinslo as Rose Lando

IMPORTANT NOTE AND A JUICY ONE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

Warning!! Long chapter ahead. Well longer than the others....

Isabella Denise

"What"

Marco smirked at me before leaning down again this time his lips inches away from mine, I was looking into his beautiful ocean blue eyes as he was staring at my lips hungrily, I noticed him fisting the bed sheet tightly as if trying to hold himself back from doing something.

His eyes came upwards towards my eyes staring into them deeply, he leaned into me even more making my body shut my eyes waiting for the kiss to come.

I waited for his luscious lips to touch mine but it never did and I opened my eyes to see him not even in the room anymore.

When did he leave?

Maybe he had to go to the washroom in urgent, so that's why he didn't kiss me. With that I sighed before laying down on the bed and closing my eyes before letting my consciousness go to sleep as well as myself.
*
"Bella!"

"Bella!"

"Beeeellllaaaa!"

"Get a bucket of cold water I'll wake her up." Just with that I was instantly up.

"I'm up!" I screamed before anyone could throw a bucket of ice cold water at me 'again'.

"God this is so fun!" Al said chuckling and I glared at him, Alessandro was leaning in the door frame smirking and Antonio was standing beside the bed.

"Get off your ass, we're here in New York!" Antonio yelled running outside excitedly while Al rolled his eyes and followed him out as well. "Assholes" I muttered under my breath before getting off the bed and fixing my dress and my hair.

I stepped out of the bedroom to see Marco sitting on the same spot as he was before when I was there, "What're you doing?" I asked trying to keep my tone normal as if nothing had happened between us a few hours ago.

"Waiting for you."

He replied plainly before sticking his hand out for me to take and I ignored it, retreating his hand back he raised his eyebrow at me and I chose to ignore it. He left me hanging there and just left without an explanation and he's acting like nothing happened? Yeah hell no.

"Are we going to get off this jet or are you going to stay here?" I asked him and he smirked at me,"Ladies first." He said motioning for me to go and I did.

I stepped off the plane and was met by an unfamiliar air, the air of New York.
To say it was hot would be an understatement it was humid and hot and maybe the hottest day of the whole year.

July is hottest month of New York. Sighing I walked over to the limo and took my seat next to Marie who was officially my favorite person out of all the people.

I noticed that Jenoah was more of a quite, serious but a fun person. I wonder if he has temper problems like most Mafia men, they just loose their temper in a millisecond if someone slightly crosses their limit.

"God it's so hot!" Marie whined about the weather and I nodded leaning my head back as the limo started moving and the air conditioning was turned on high for all of us who were dying of humidity.

"I swear cold is better than hot because when you're hot you can only take off so much before you get arrested, in cold we can wear as much as we can." I said closing my eyes. "If I get to have naked girls everywhere in summers than summers is my favorite!" Alessandro said smirking and Marco glared at him.