9. Baby You Mad At Me?

Paris P.O.V

When I woke up it was about to be 9 in the morning I had to get to get ready me and London was going shopping her uncle was having a  get together and she needed a pair of shoes.

I looked down at the phone in shock to see I was still on the phone with Elijah.

I picked up the phone and said hello when I heard a groan then Elijah voice rang on the phone

"yeah." He said with sleep masked in his voiced and boy did I love how he sounded I almost melted right there.

I felt my lips twitching into a smile "you know you could of hang up" I started to ramble.

He chuckled "it's okay I fell asleep too guess we both was tired," he said pausing "plus I thought your little snores was adorable" he added laughing

I look down at the phone in embarrassment only if he could see how embarrass I was

I guess I was taking a long time to say something back cause he stopped laughing " no need to be embarrassed ma it sounded cute." He teased me .

I groaned he probably saying that so I won't be embarrassed I thought.

" what you up to today." I said changing the subject.

He chuckled "I peep you tryna change the subject." He said with laughter in his voice.

I sigh "no I'm not I was just asking." I said in annoyance.

He seem to pause again before he said "when we gon meet up again?" He asked.

I laughed "boy bye, I gotta go take a shower." I responded back to him.

He laughed then he groaned "fuck, when we gon take a shower together?" he said Causing me to almost tripped over my bed sheet

blushing hard I looked down at the phone rolling my eyes as if he could see me "I'm hanging up now." I sang when I got to the bathroom. "alright." I hang up and got in the shower.

Fifteen minutes after getting ready to go to the mall with London. I sat down watching t.v when London barged in like she own the place "wazzzzzam" she yelled jumping on top of me.

"Why you coming in here like this your house" I said while I push her off me.

She laughed "cause what's mine is yours were bestfriend duh" she responded slowly pronouncing every word carefully.

I laughed then shook my head only her. "You ready to go to the mall?" I sigh then rolled my eyes "Nah I just decided I was gon get up early today and look pretty for nothing." I said in sarcasm

she threw a laughing fit "that's sound like what you do everyday"

I glared at her and huff "I was being sarcastic I don't really do that" I said in annoyance like I clearly was being sarcastic and London seem to find it funny

" Nah you was speaking the truth cause that's what you do on Friday's you get up look cute and walk around the house eating all day instead of going out." She stated while rolling her eyes.

I laughed while London grabbed her keys heading towards the door with me trailing behind her.

When we got to the mall it wasn't packed, London decide on going to Victoria secrets first before going to footlocker.

She quickly made her way to the lingerie side she examine the different kinds of lingerie

I rolled my eyes and groaned "can we go to the perfume side now" I asked her