10. Something About Her

We walked in Silent as I cursed him out in my head through out the whole way to the car.

When I got to the car I stopped and stared damn this car was sexy it looked like the same red Ferrari from Janiyah party I guess I stared to long since the passengers door was already opened for me to get in and he was already in the car

I got in and stayed quiet.

"so you not gon talk to me" he asked looking at me I turned around looking out the window he brought his hands to my chin turning me to face him "come on baby talk to me, why you so mad I'll take the money if it makes you talk to me" he said looking at me in my eye.

I quickly averted my eyes somewhere else but his Hazel eyes. "I'm not mad" I said rolling my eyes. He laughed "yeah you is, you giving me the silent treatment and Shit if you was any other girl I would told your ass to get out my car" he said as he started backing out the parking lot speeding away to the highway.

I quickly clutch my seat belt he seem to notice cause he laughed "what you scared of a little speed?" He asked me in amusement. I shot dagger with my eyes at him "Nah I'm scared of you killing me with how your driving," I said as he started speeding more.

"Fuck you scared for, don't you got a seatbelt on?" Elijah ask me making my face turns into a scowl "so that don't mean nothing, me trusting a seatbelt is like a Nigga trusting a hoe that's says she on birth control so he go in raw and ends up getting her pregnant." He gave me a quick look that say what the fuck you talking about.

Which made me let out a full laughter, then he look at me again when he stop at traffic. "What that gotta do with getting a hoe pregnant?" he said in confusion. I rolled my eyes "while you purposely speeding and trusting a seat belt to keep you safe is just like the nigga trusting his hoe to be on birth control while going in raw." I said in a duh tone.

He look at me in amusement before laughing "you could of just use the example of a Nigga trusting a condom one of his hoes gave him." He stated.

I rolled my eyes "why it gotta be one of his hoes, why can't a Nigga have one hoe" I asked he laughed shaking his head while I kept on going "huh you ain't answer me, are you one of those niggas who have multiple hoes." I asked again.

"Why you gotta change the Shit on me I don't have multiple hoe- he started to say when he got cut off when his phone started ringing. He look down at it and didn't answer so me being nosy I looked down at his phone ring with the caller ID that had heart eyes emoji and the lock and key emoji.
Instead of pinch it up when it rang again he look at me " What's your address?" He asked
After I told him the address phone rang again and this time several text messages started popping up

I looked back up at him in questioning "aren't you going to answer your phone?" I said smugly

he looked down at the ringing phone as I dared him to answer it.

he groaned then pick up the phone saying "Wassup".

"Nah I'm not home."

"you do, I might be home late." I put my hand on the hand rest with my fist against my cheeks staring at him in amusement.

"Alright I'll see you later."

"then don't come I'll just see you tomorrow night." He started smiling after he hang up the phone

He stop when he notice I was still staring at him "what happened" he asked

I laughed "nothing at all"

he ain't realize I had already peep his game.

But I wasn't going to jump into conclusions since I only heard what he responded to and not what the person on the line was saying.