12. Real Man Can't Be Stolen

_____________________________
Never apologize for trusting your intuition.

Your brain can play tricks.

Your heart can play blind

but your gut is always right.

Flashback

"Baby She's just a friend why you tripping" he would tell me. I looked at him like he stupid "tripping where last time I check my friends don't be up on me like that and why the fuck she coming over your house at 3 in the morning." I said feeling mad.

He sighed "bruh she was mad over some Shit and she wanted to come to me for advice." I looked at him he must think I'm stupid "the fuck if she wanted someone to talk to at 3 in the morning she should've gon to her little friends, or god or even better read the damn Bible, shit! why she gotta talk to you there's other niggas out here."  I exclaimed in anger.

He took my hands in his, kissing it "I only want you, alright she ain't Shit to me, I'm not gon leave you for her." No it's not alright I have a bad feeling about this girl she wants you I know that. "Alright."  I whispered.

Bottom line is when your instinct it's telling you something 95 percent of the time its true. Boy was I right when I went down to his house one day unexpected to see her naked in his bed and that's when all hell broke loose.....

                    2 weeks later

Paris!!!

Paris's!!!!

Hello you listening, are you okay? London asked.

I shook away the thought and  answering her with a nod "yeah, I'm fine." I assure her.

"You look like you spaced out" she replied through a chuckle. 

I sighed "I was just thinking bout something" I said turning my gaze away from looking at the couple that's sitting in the booth probably waiting on their food.

she raised her eyebrows in curiosity "what?" She questioned looking at me. I shook my head telling her it was nothing she must've seen that I wasn't going to tell her so she dropped it.  I turned looking back at the couple that's now sharing a kiss.

I decided to let my self known as I took a golf bat and swung it on his smart TV breaking it. "Oh shit!" She screamed trying to cover herself up as his eyes widen "baby it's not- I laughed cutting him off "tell me it ain't what it looks like and I'll make sure I burn this motha fucking house With both you and your little bitch." I yelled in anger she seemed angry cause I called her a bitch "who the fuck you talking to" she questioned I completely ignore her while staring at him "you know what y'all both ain't worth Shit, fuck y'all." I said walking out the house. I'll just let my brothers handled them I tried to convince my self to walk away but me being me I couldn't walk away fuck that they both gone learn a lesson today I thought as I ran back in the house.

"Okay your spacing out again what your looking  at-"  she said the turning around only to see my ex boyfriend Marcus with some girl.

" why you looking at That lying cheating ass nigga." London asked knowing what went down. "

I was just thinking about how this Nigga thought I wasn't bout to beat his ass with my fucking golf bat." I responded back to her in laughter.

She burst out laughing making tears come out her eyes "this Nigga was in his boxer crying hysterically when the cops came."

I smiled recalling the event. "He's one pussy ass man, how you 6'0 foot and scared of a  girl that's 5'5" I don't understand London added which made me throw a fit of laughter