2.

Tenten's POV

For reasons unknown to me flashes of that handsome guy kept running through my head. Did he annoy me to no end? Yes, was I ready punch him in the face if he ever came in again? Yes, but all the same I wanted to just stare at his face and listen to his voice all day.

Seeming a bit bipolar? I thought that myself too. I was animatedly working while Lee kept asking me what was wrong. Don't get me wrong I love the guy to death but right now I could kill him.

"Tenten my beautiful friend, what is the matter?" Lee told me softly trying to be as comforting as possible. I'm sad to say that I wished I was nicer to him.

"Shut up Lee! You're so annoying with all your energy and your 'beautiful flower' this and 'beautiful' that. Leave me alone!" Soon as I said those words I don't think I've regretted anything more in my life.

Small tears ready to fall down his face, head faced down with his bottom lip quivering he slowly and shakily said

"I'm sorry I'm so annoying beautiful- Tenten. I'll go now so I won't be such a bother." And with that my heart tore right in two.

With a shaky smile he looked at me and walked away to help customers who were waiting at their tables. I tried to go up to him so I could apologize but he would just brush me off or would say he's busy. I thought of myself as a kind person but now after saying what I did plus seeing Lee's reactions I felt like the worst person on earth.

Slowly turning around after his last shunning of me, black long hair flashed before my eyes and I then felt burning hot. Stupid piercing eyes for making me break a cup! Stupid strong arm muscles for making me yell at my friend! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

The rest of my day couldn't get any worse. I stubbed my toe and honestly what's more painful than that? Some little kid tripped and spilled their hot chocolate on me. Plus Tsunade got word of me back talking a customer and almost threw a table out the window and me if it wasn't for Lee.

Walking to the subway in the dark, in New York City is not a good thing to do alone especially if it was raining. Plus, I didn't even have an umbrella. To make matters worse the subway was closed down for again reasons unknown to me, resulting in me walking home.

A car pulled up along side of me and I couldn't see the owner because of the rain and let me say this I saw my life flash before my eyes before I realized who it was. An empty street in New York City and a car pulls up? You would be peeing your pants to. Turns out it was Temari one of my closest friends.

She's super crazy at times, but I love her all the same. She actually just got together with her long time crush Shikamaru, and she's been pretty happy besides the fact he's always wanting to sleep. It was so amazing to see them together because I have known both of them for years and have been secretly shipping them.

"Hey you need a ride?"she yelled so I could hear her over the rain. Nodding frantically I jumped in her car and let out a long sigh in relief and gave her a grateful look.

"Thanks a ton Temari. You're a life saver." Smiling softly to show my appreciation.

"Not a problem. Do you wanna come over for dinner? I was just out buying ingredients I needed for pasta."

"Yeah, totally." That's one thing I like about Temari she was an angry one at times but always willing to help a friend. Driving to her house was silent, and I bet Temari already knew I was irritated by something.

When we got to her house I went to the living and laid down on the couch while Temari went to go make dinner. A while later I smelt the pasta the m decided to go in to the kitchen. After sitting down, and talking
to Temari for a little bit dinner was finally ready.

The other thing I love about Temari is that she makes amazing food. So when it was done I all but shoved my face into it. Flavors exploded in my mouth from oregano to tomatoes, and I could feel all the stress of today's 'fun' leave my body.

"I've fed you now tell me what's wrong." She said, quite demandingly I might add.

"Nothing I'm fine." I told her pretty convincingly if I do say so myself.

"We both know that's a huge lie."

"Okay, okay don't get your panties in a twist lady!" I told her giving in.

"I met the rudest and hottest guy I've ever seen, yelled at Lee for asking what was wrong with me and yelled at by Tsunade for yelling at said hot guy, then got soaked on the way home when all I wanted to do was order some pizza, grab my gallon of ice cream and catch up on some Netflix." Puffin my cheeks out in disappointment.

"I think that's the most drama you've had since your ex Tenny." She said sympathetically.

"What's wrong with me. I've never been like this Tema."

"I think this guy got to you hun. He pushed your buttons and I'm sorry to say but you let him get the best of you." She told me straightforward.

"Go home, relax and take a day off. You work at that café all the time and never give yourself a break. We'll have a girls' day and go out; just have fun and forget all about this mister broody guy huh?" She asked kind of hopefully.

"Yeah that sounds nice. Thanks Tema. Could you give me a ride home?"

"Yeah sure thing, come on" she said beckoning me towards her car.

With a wave to Temari walk into my apartment building, and headed to my room. I walked in and started a bath taking Temari's advice to relax. I got up; headed to bed ready to just pass out.

What have you done to me you beautiful, rude stranger?

Next part is out and completed. Hope you like it. What do you think of Neji? Poor Lee too huh. All he did was make sure she was okay. Well anyways

Bye my elephants!!