15. Why you always lying?

The whole gang minus Paris and London was watching movies in the theater room.

I couldn't even see what we was watching cause Soraya kept moving her big ass head blocking my view since she was sitting on my lap.

She laid her head Down on my chest entwining our fingers together. " Can you get me some thing to drink?" She whispered

I nodded "sure, what you gone get me?" I ask

She smile as she lean down kissing me on my lips, then quickly broke it up.

I laugh leaning down pulling her chin upwards letting our lips touch, pulling her into a deep kiss then broke it off.

She laugh sliding off me allowing me to get up from the couch.

Walking into the kitchen I started looking for a cup when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Damn baby you couldn't wait for a niggga to-" I started saying Thinking it was Soraya when I turned around and seen it was Kia.

I already knew she was up to something, when I seen her ass got up at the same time I did.

" Hi" she said waving her hand, then sitting on top of the counter making sure she was in front of me.

I greeted her with a head Nod and turned around finding the cup And pouring some juice in it.

" you know I still think about the day we made love" I heard making me stop what I was doing and turn back around looking at her crazy

"what you talking about? Ion remember making love, I remembered fucking you"

" You think we just had sex, I think we made love, everyone has their own opinion so I understand where you coming from." she said smiling.

" A'ight" I responded back dismissing the conversation.

But she had a different idea.

"But I'm horny ass fuck right now so I'ma need someone to fuck me, with no feelings involved." She whispered seductively while opening her legs widely showing me how wet she was.

slowly backing  away from her I look up not wanting to get tempted by her when her Soraya was in the next room.

" chill. Soroya in the other room, fuck you trying to do lose a friendship? " I yelled

Rolling her eyes in the back of her head she got off the counter and came closer to me

"I don't care about that, I just want to be with you " She said reaching for my belt trying to unbuckled it.

"Yo the fuck wrong with you?" I yelled pushing her hands away

" ain't nothing wrong with me, I want to feel you inside of me" She answered tip toeing pulling me into a kiss.

I was in the middle of pushing her off me when I heard

" Uhm, are we interrupting something "

Finally pushing Kia off me I look seeing Paris And London standing there looking shock.

" nah y'all not" I said moving away from her

while I heard Kia say " yes! Now back y'all nosy asses out the kitchen and let us finish"

This hoe must be crazy, we weren't in the middle of nothing, what she talking bout.