16. One more chance

Chapter 16

"you know I was all for you, and this how you re pay me by trying to fuck my boyfriend," Soroya yelled at kia punching her dead in her face.

"Soroya I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I just got jealous and-" Kia started to say when Soroya took her shoes off charging towards Her knocking her to the ground throwing punches at her

"you stupid bitch our friendship ain't mean nothing to you since you out here trying to steal my boyfriend." She yelled hitting her with every words.

Dontrelle was cheering "beat that hoe, beat that hoe, oh Shit she pulling your hair." He yelled when Kia took a grip of Soroya hair getting on top and punching her.

king started to get a headache from all the shit that was going on, he ran his hands through his face, counting to ten before he got mad.

He signaled for Davonte and kai'jai to stop the fight.

It took five minutes for them to get them away from each other since Soroya was yelling at kia to let her hair go.

Soroya was trying to get out of Davontes hold while Kai'jai was holding Kia who was kicking and throwing punches to the air

Janiyah scrunched up her face "I swear if your ass lay your hands on my boyfriend you gon get beat a third time tonight" she yelled.

Dontrelle burst out laughing "you don't gotta worry bout that, that bitch punching air, she trynna fight an invisible ghost and shit" He hollered through laughter.

Janiyah burst into laughter.

King tried everything to keep his self from getting aggravated and them shits wasn't working.

He sighed loudly thinking how he bout to kill all they ass if they don't shut up.

"All y'all hoes stay on my Nigga, like he don't want y'all asses." Soroya let out rolling her eyes.

Kia scoffed "I don't want your nigga, you need to be worrying about that bitch over there" she said pointing at Paris.

Paris rolled her eyes why she coming for me for? "Don't you got something better to do then talk shit and get your ass beat?" Paris question.

Kia shrugged about to reply back when Soroya cut her off before she could talk making Kia mad who got mad which caused them to start arguing again.

"Do your nigga even want you ?" London said causing Paris to laugh

King finally got fed up. He got up quickly getting the attention when he reach in his waist band pulling his gun out. "How bout all y'all shut the fuck up, I'm tired of hearing y'all asses screaming in my damn house." King said

Paris turned around about to go off on him "who the fu-" her eyes widened when she seen him holding gun that shut her up real quick.

"so now a Nigga gotta aim a gun at y'all for y'all to shut up, I want everyone at the dining room now" he yelled

Soroya and Kia was the first to run in there while Paris was just shock she got up and slowly made her way to the kitchen.

king followed after them sitting down at the head of the table putting his gun on top of the table daring one of them to speak up.

"Aye Soroya why you trynna fight everybody ?" king asked her.

She rolled her eyes "cause these bitches trying me, how you going to act like my bestfriend but try to fuck my Nigga behind my back, bitch you a hoe!" Soroya yelled in disgust towards Kia.