18. Greedy Eaters Dig Their Own Graves

Warning this chapter is a mixed P.O.V

Davonte (11:13) - yoo! wake your ass up!

Paris (12:02) - Good Afternoon, sorry I missed your call I'm in class right now.

Unknown (12:25)- you wanna meet up tomorrow?

    Was the first thing king saw when he woke up from his nap.

He groaned realizing that he had a lot of stuff to do.

He quickly send a text back to Paris then getting out of bed heading straight to the shower.

     Fifteen minutes later king was out the shower getting ready to head down to kai'jai house where Davonte was waiting for him.

He decided on being simple so he rode in his white infinity car that matched his outfit.

He was wearing a white shirt, a long white and black joggers and White tims.

     King got out the car after parking in kai'jai's driveway making his way toward the house banging on the door since they was rushing him.

Kai'jai open the door looking at king like he crazy "ayy why your ass banging on my house door like that "

king shrugged getting in the house Finding Davonte sitting on the couch he dapped him up "why your ass took so long, you was fucking?" Davonte questioned

      King sighed he hadn't had sex for a month since he been busy trying to find ole dude.

"Nah, I was sleep, y'all ready to go?"he said. Kai'jai and Davonte shook their head

" we gon take our time since your ass came late." Kai'jai joked while Davonte burst out laughing.

     king chuckled "y'all niggas funny, aye y'all gon take y'all car cause I gotta handle something late" King stated remembering he had to meet with someone later.

"Alright we gon take our car and will meet you at the trap."  Davonte said answering king.

He nodded dapping them up and headed out the door.

   Before he went to the trap he stopped at his mama house to see her and jasmine. He seen jasmine watching t.v and stayed there till she notice, when she did she ran toward king jumping on him, causing king to laughs and hug her back.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

King POV

      "I miss you, why did you go without me that's not fair" she stated referring to when I went to Miami. I shook my head "awwe does that make me a Bad brother." I asked making sad face, "you probably don't love me no more" I said acting like I was going to cry.

    she only laugh hitting my face softly "no silly, I will always love you because your the world's Best best Best brother ever"she exclaimed making me smile in a instant, "thank you and your the worst worst sister ever" I joke which made her huff she look like she was about to cry.

     I burst out laughing "I'm just playing, your the world best best best adorable little sister ever" I stated making her smile widely hugging me tighter. I put her down and look around not seeing my mom. "Aye Jasmine, where mama at?" I questioned She shrug Going back into the living room to watch t.v.