20. Kidnap & Scared

( chapter 19 is private)

Paris POV

(2:00 am )

The first thing I seen when I woke up was London looking lifeless besides me.

my heart was beating fast scared that she was dead, I wanted to shake her but I couldn't both my hands were tied and I had duck tape over my mouth.

I was trying not to freak out but my nerves won as I started mumbling against the duck tape trying to get to London who wasn't responding to me.

I slowly reach my legs over to her hitting her softly but stop when I heard voices I closed my eyes hard trying to decipher where the voices were coming from.

I leaned closer to the seat putting my ears flat on it holding my breath "boss gon give us a raise today" someone said.

while the others laughed "right who would of thought this mission would of been that easy, they practically came to us" another voice said.

My eyes widened mission? What were they talking about somebody wanted them to get kidnapped.

My heart started beating fast again I wanted to stop listening but I wanted to know more "how much you think she's worth" someone asked laughing

" Probably ten grand or more" another Man yelled. "Aye y'all tripping y'all shouldn't be putting no prices on nobody, boss ain't even order us to do this", a familiar voice rang

they laugh at him "your ass just salty cause you wasn't the one to get them you was busy driving the car," a voice said.

while somebody scoff "trust me he'll be happy were one step ahead " then it went quiet and the van came to an abrupt stop.

My eyes went wide in panic when i heard footsteps coming towards us I look over at London one more time seeing her chest rising up and down giving me a sigh of relief.

The back of the van door opened I squinted trying to see the persons face through the dark but couldn't they still had their ski mask on.

I quickly closed my eyes pretending I was still knock out.

His footsteps slowly came towards us then I felt his shadow standing over me crouching down touching my wrist searching for pulse while I held my breath.

"They still alive right?" I heard some one asked. " yeah, they ass still knocked out " the person who was searching my pulse yelled back to the person who asked .

The other man walked away and I heard the van door closed I waited to hear footsteps walk away to let the breath I was holding but their was no footsteps.

I heard a chuckle " I know you ain't still knock out" the man said I tightened my eyes harder to keep myself from crying.

I felt the man crouched down "Its okay ma, I ain't gon hurt you " he whispered

I shook my head not believing him, he laugh "open your eyes, I promise I won't hurt you or your friend" I slowly opened my eyes seeing him staring at me "see I'm not gon hurt you" he said holding his hands up in surrender.