Part 21

1 Week later

Samira

I ran down the steps and into the living room. I grabbed my phone and looked at it and seen I had no messages. Great. Just a warning advisory thingy about a tropical storm. And a alert from the school saying that we still have to go to school. Even better. I shook my head and turned and saw Jaylin drinking from a coffee mug staring at me.

"What? He still hasn't called? Texted? Confessed his love?" She chuckled a bit and I shook my head rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen." Whhhaaaaaat? You still holding that watch he lost?" She sighs and I look at her and glare.

"I'm glad your getting a joke out of my pain and misery. I miss him Jaylin. I miss him so much and he hasn't ben to school. What if it;s the gang?" I sigh and cover my face and shake my head. I haven't seen him and I swear overtime I go to art and see his painting i remember kissing him and how I felt when I did. 

"Oh well I mean, he's an ass anyway." I looked up at her and grabbed her cup and threw it on the ground. "Hey!" she screamed as the glass shattered and the coffee went on the ground. I walked out and wiped my hands on my hoodie. 

"Your cleaning this up mother fucker." She screams at me and I roll my eyes and grab my keys and my umbrella.

"Bet I dont!" I walked out and into the windy air. I went out to the driveway and heard a horn beep I looked up and saw Angels car. Angel sent from heaven I swear. I walked over to it and his window rowed down. 

"Come on in." He says and I smiled and walked over to the other side and got in. I looked at him and he moved the hair out my face. 

"You look like-"

"Shit? Yeah I know thanks Lew." I say and he chuckles. Lew is his nickname comes from his last name Lugo. (LEW-GO). 

"No problem Mira."  I have been hanging out with him a lot more than anyone else this past week. Hunter left for NYC to check out the college with Dillion and Charisma is in Arizona for a college thing and Will's here but i never really talk to him anyway unless its about Lucas. Lucas. I don't know where he is cause Will never says anything. He always changes the subject so I just stopped trying. Jaylin is always gone, so all i have left is Angel. But he's really everything you need in one person.  

Lucas

"You need to go to school." I held the phone away from my ear for a second while Charisma went on and on about me needed to go to school and about how I need to get out my feelings. I out it back to my ear and she wasn't talking anymore. 

"I'm going to school today dude." I told her putting the towel on the rest of my wet hair. I pulled the shirt over my head and started looking for my watch my brother Chris gave me before he died. SHIT. I lost it. I put the phone back up to my ear. "And I'm not in my feelings. I don't care about that girl." Lies lies lies lies and more lies. i can't think about nothing but that girl. I even drove all the way up to her house just to sit there and not even knock on the door and left. I don't want to care about her. Maybe if I tell her I don't care about her....

"Don't start Lucas. I already know what your about to try and do." I frowned looking for my keys.

"What?" 

"Your about to push her away." I paused and looked at my phone then put it back to my ear. I was gonna deny deny deny but... I really just didn't feel up to it. I sighed running my fingers threw my hair. 

"lucas don't do that your gonna regret it." Charisma says and I feel my heart beat. 

"I don't know what else to do. It worked for Chris." I told her and she paused. Our brother Chris was in love with a girl and he said he hated every second of it. Hated getting close to her hated that he let his feelings get in the way of everything and then he let her break him. I'm not letting her do that shit to me. So if i break her first...