>>Four<<

ABOVE IS ONLY AN EDIT I FOUND ON INSTA, NOT AN EPISODE. (I wish Lmao)

וו×

Marinette's POV

While I started looking around, a blond kid with green eyes walked up to us.

"Hi, I'm Adrien and I'm new here."

I immediately glanced at his hand for anything, but all I saw were his gloves and barely any sign of a bump where the ring was.

I sighed mentally and stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"Hey, I'm Marinette. This is Nino and Alya," I gestured to them behind me. "I'm sure you'll like it here, and for the meanwhile you can hang with us."

"Hey dude, just gonna warn ya about Chloe. She goes after anything or anyone she wants, and by the way she's staring at your back, I think she's gonna want to own you." Nino pointed behind Adrien and I saw Chloe glaring at us.

I shivered but didn't let her get to me.

"Well, good luck dealing with her, but if you ever need to get away, you got us," Alya winked.

The bell rung and we started making our way to class.

"Hey you've got your schedule, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, being who I am, my guardian gave it to me beforehand." He sighed.

I hummed in response, a bit confused, but showed him to his first class which happened to be in all of ours too.

"You can sit with Nino in the front row, good luck introducing yourself!" I gave him a thumbs up and opened the door for him.

I could see the future droolers.

I sat down in my seat with Alya next to me and waited for the teacher to come in since she's late today.

"So, did you find your soulmate yet?" She asked, leaning on her palm with her elbow on the desk.

"Sadly, no, but my ring is still glowing rainbow, so I don't know what it is."

"Well, maybe you'll just meet them today?" It was more of a question than a statement.

"Not sure, but I guess." I smiled.

Mrs. Bustier then came in and announced, "So, before we start our lesson, we have a new student today," she gestured towards Adrien. "Would you like to introduce yourself?"

He nodded shyly and walked to the front.

"Hi, my name's Adrien Agreste, and I moved here from America."

Some people gawked at that, including me. We've never actually met anyone from America, and we're not really interested in them, unless it's something important.

Then Max shouted, "Hey, aren't you the son of Gabriel Agreste, the famous fashion designer for which you model for?"

Adrien sighed almost as if he wanted to avoid this question and replied, "Yes, I am, but I want to make some real friends who won't use me just for that." Then he looked at the teacher as if he just wanted to sit down already, and I tried holding in my laugh.

"Alright, anymore questions?" She asked.

Surprisingly it was Chloe. "Why do you wear those gloves? I don't recall it being cool outside." For once, she actually had a point.

"Oh, well...you see...I'm germaphobic! Yeah, that's all!" He chuckled at the last part.

Nobody else asked anything so he sat back down.

"Alright, take out your books and turn to page 126."

|•|•|•|Le magical time skip to glorious lunch|•|•|•|

At lunch we invited Adrien to sit with us to see if we could keep him safe before Chloe started clawing at him.

Let's just say he was avoiding her at all costs because of the things we had said.

He had a salad for lunch without dressing or any of the special stuff. It almost seemed like he ate leaves for lunch.

"Hey Adrien, do you want some of my muffin?" I held it out for him, he seemed a bit too underweight

"No thanks, I have to follow a diet. My father would get mad if I didn't."

"Look, we may have just met today, but I'm not letting you starve and die of it. Now eat, or I'll shove it into your mouth." I stuck out the muffin towards his face.

He looked at it hesitantly.

"You know you want it," I said in a singsong voice.

He sighed in defeat and took it.

One bite and he had eaten the rest in a second, making me burst out with laughter.

He sooner joined in and when the laughter died down, we noticed that Nino and Alya weren't there.

I only shrugged and kept eating, giving half of my croissant to Adrien. "From now on, I'm bringing extra for you to eat, 'cause you won't survive with the way you're treating  yourself."

He laughed, shaking his head, and said "Fine fine, calm down."

After that we just talked about random things or about his friends at home, but I never crossed the soulmate subject.

Just then we heard the bell ring and that's when I noticed Nino and Alya filming us, but didn't see that I looked at them.

I rolled my eyes, packed up whatever I left, and walked away with Adrien to the next class.

♦•♦•♦
Hey another chapter FINALLY

I appreciate the support the active ones give me and even the silent ones if there are any, thanks so much.

So I'll try to get updates back on faster and longer, I just had a bit of trouble getting ideas and was trying to make this long but ended up around 800 words not counting the authors note.

Oh and I found this

LMFAO ADRIEN GO GET EM

Welp have a good night or day wherever you are

Baiii