Escape

I laid in my bed staring up at the ceiling just smiling to myself. "Feels good to not be bossed around huh beautiful?" Jonathan said laying in his bed right across from me. "Hell yeah!" I giggled. "You know uh Paranoia.." Jonathan nervously asked. "I uh have something I want to ask you tomorrow when we're uh alone.." He whispered making me only barely able to make out his words. "Okay.." I smiled to him only turning my head. He returned the warm smile. "Okay." he whispered.

Lights out...

~~TIME SKIPS~~~

I sat next to jonathan alone together at a table. He took my hand in his making my heart race and pick up. His fit perfectly in mine. "so uh Paranoia.."  He stuttered tracing light circles on the top of my wrist. "I want to uh get out of here... And I want to take you with me.." he smirked waiting for my reply. "And Mr. Scarecrow. How exactly do you think we'll manage to get out of here?" I tilted my head as he watched me curiously. "You just let me take care of that princess." He kissed my cheek gently.

"Hmm.." I raised an eyebrow to him. "You move fast .. don't ya?" I chuckled. "Well beautiful if I didn't then someone might snatch you up and take you away." He said smirking and pushing up his glasses making me laugh. He got close to my ear and whispered. "Be ready by tonight." He got up and strode back to his cell. I watched him smiling. He was so gentle and lovable... MY attention snapped to joker sitting a few tables down his arm draped around Harley Quinn. He locked eyes with me and raised an eyebrow tilting his head. I snickered at him turning away.

~~TIME SKIP~~

I laid in my bed, Jonathan across from me. "As soon as lights out.." he whispered not looking at me. "10 minutes.." I whispered keeping my stare at the ceiling. "10 minutes.." he chuckled.

9 minutes....

Deep breaths..

8 minutes...

I shut my eyes as my heart pounded...

7 minutes...

Jonathan paced around his room..

6 minutes...

I stood up walking to the wall and slid down sitting on the floor next to the door...

5 minutes...

Jonathan smirked to me..

4 minutes..

I replied with a smile back...

3 minutes.

"Paranoia?" he whispered.

2 minutes...

"Yeah?" I replied.

1 minute.

"Lets get out of here."

Lights out.

I felt my breath quicken as I heard the sound of jonathans cell door unlock and a few seconds later so did mine. He took my hand though I couldn't see a thing. He leaned in close to my ear I could feel his breath on my neck. "Stay close and don't let go of my hand love." He whispered.

"Okay." I whispered back.

We ran down the long hallway and instead of going out the door we took a left down another hallway. Jonathan took me to a small room . The lights were on in this room but no one to be seen. There was a desk and chair and a large window. Jonathan let go of my hand and took the chair smashing it against the glass until it finally broke.

We crawled out of the window into the cold wet gotham rain. "stay close!" he said in a low voice. I simply nodded and followed him. He led me around back of the asylum. There was a car that was surprisingly unlocked. "Get in!" he commanded and I did. We drove down a small dirt road silently. "John how'd you know the car as unlocked?" I questioned him. "I know people had someone bring it a leave it for us." He said. I yawned.

"You should get some sleep love.." he chuckled glancing at me. "I'll wake you when we're there."

Hey guys I wanted to tell you that I am literally watching Batman Begins while writing this lol :)

ok shout outs to some awesome people yay!

Jessicasfam

and

Cat454

ok thnx byeeee

~~SAVANNAH