Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

"So...You're all going?" Everyone nods. Natsu scratches the back of his head. "I'm following you." Wendy smiles. "I'm following Romeo-kun" "Forcing Shrimp to come with me" "I was planning on going anyways!" "My dad is there" "I just want to go. Erza and Jellal both shrug. I sigh. "So how are we going to get there and bring your stuff?" Erza tilts her head. "We could take a car." "Car?" I tilt my head. Erza blinks. "You don't know what that is? I thought you knew." I shrug. "Never got to see one back then. When I was by myself for years I always went through forests and alleys. Never got to see one up close. Is it the weird things that are every where in the streets?" "Yeah. Those. Gray can wire it." Natsu turns green at the mention of the cars. "Natsu?" He waves a hand in the air. "I get motion sickness. I'm flying and you are joining me." "But-" "If I get motion sickness, you will probably too. No ifs what's or buts about it." I pout at him. "Meanie."

"We're set. Lead the way Lucy!" Jellal shouts and waves from the car. I look at Natsu, who nods. I transform into a falcon and walk forward with Natsu. "This feels weird. I hear Natsu say. "Its because you haven't transformed in a while." He sighs and his wings flutter a bit. We walk in front of the car then fly up, just enough so Jellal, who is driving, can see us. We fly towards Magnolia at a pretty descent speed. I look at Natsu. "Are you ok?" He glances at me. "Yeah. It just feels like I lost a piece of myself then got it back." I tilt my head. "I felt the same when I saw you again. Like a fog has lifted and I could breathe again. Its a weird but nice feeling right?" "Yeah..." We continue flying.

Six hours later, we finally arrive at Magnolia and where the others from Fairy Tail are inside. Me and Natsu slow down to a stop and land. Then everyone tumbles out of the car with their stuff, Gray throwing Natsu's to him. I walk towards the bar and open the doors. "Ah Lucy. Welcome back. And your friends came with you good, good. Makarov hops off the bar and walks towards us. "I am Makarov, owner of Fairy Tail. These are my brats." He spreads his arms. I put my hands on my hips. "Yeah, yeah you proud old man." I roll my eyes at him. "I am Erza Scarlet. Its nice to meet one of the rare elderly." I stop myself from laughing by covering my mouth and a snort comes out. Makarov glares at me. "Stop laughing." I shake my head and giggle. "Sorry, sorry." "Anyways. I'm Romeo. This is Wendy." "Jellal Fernandez." "Gray Fullbuster." "Juvia is Juvia Lockster." "Levy Mcgarden and Gajeel Redfox." "Natsu Dragneel."

"Hi Mira." "Oh Lucy. Welcome back." Mira smiles at me. "And who is he?" She points at Natsu. "I'm Natsu." "Natsu?" Mira looks at me. I smile. "He got his memories back." "Oh! Well congratulations." Natsu only grins and tugs on my hands. "So what do you guys do here?" He asks Mira. "Oh here we hang out, if your old enough we also drink alcohol or juice if your underage. We talk and hang out and take missions." I tilt my head. "Missions?" Mira nod. "Missions are just going out to abandoned stores and stuff then bring them home." "Oh. Sounds fun?"