Chapter Twenty Nine : 5-O

Johan Powell

I stood to the side watching Moses kick in the door of his brothers brownstone. He entered first before Julez and I followed him inside watching as he made a lot of noise to wake up the sleeping bums that were probably intoxicated from the night before judging by how much of a mess the downstairs was.

Moses jogged up the stairs as I swung the bat bashing a bwoys face in as he came around the corner sleepily. He fell to the ground and held his face as blood poured from his mouth and he held his hand up attempting to block incase I decided to swing again.

"Is Alan here? I'm looking for the batty bwoy, he owes me a life" I said simply as I placed the bat under his chin. The yout began to cry as he begged and placed his hand on the bat until I threatened to crush his throat if he didn't move his hand.

"He's upstairs" the bwoy struggled out and I nodded and swung the bat again hitting him repeatedly in the neck until he stopped moving. There was the sound of wrestling coming from upstairs and I made Julez check the rest of the home as I jogged upstairs.

Moses was on top of his brother and had shoved a gun into his mouth and clicked it but it didn't go off. Alan struggled to get up until Moses clicked the gun again teasing him, he looked up at me as I leaned in the doorway and glanced at the naked woman on the bed who appeared terrified as she begged us to leave.

"Alvin's dead, the bwoy had an accident. I'm sorry for your loss" I said with a simply shrug. I placed a blunt into my mouth before lighting it as I watched Moses pat his brother down looking for something.

"Moses, what'd you do to our father? You think these people care about you bruv? They're just using you man and when they're done with you you'll end up just like mum. They aren't good people" Alan struggled out.

I glanced towards the girl who'd begun to scream before pulling out a gun and shooting her in the head. Her body fell off of the bed and Alan freaked out and screamed out for her only to began crying as Moses clicked the gun again.

"You're scared, yeah? What should I do bruv? Should I let you go and let you continue to betray our brotherhood. It was suppose to be the both of us together and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and that's my fault for trying to see the good in people" Moses ranted as Alan continued to cry for the gyal.

"I know it hurts, it'll be okay though so just close your eyes and I promise it'll be quick" Moses whispered pushing the gun deeper into his brothers mouth. Alan looked up at Moses pleading silently until he saw the disturbed look Moses was giving him and knew he wasn't leaving alive and Alan slowly closed his eyes.

Moses watched tears fall from his brothers eyes before he quietly shushed him like a psychopath and then pulled the trigger blowing his brains out. Moses removed the gun before using Alvin's shirt to wipe the blood off.

He slowly stood up seeing part of his brothers mouth hung off and his teeth were shattered. I pulled out my phone checking him off from the list as Moses glanced back at me and held up his mother's wedding ring that had been in his brothers pocket.

"How could you kill the woman that took care of you and gave up everything for you? They were both cowards" Moses said as he ran his tongue over his lower lip. I blew smoke out of my mouth before I turned and headed down the steps admiring the bloody bat I held in my glove covered hand.