Chapter Thirty-Two

Since this mofo wouldn't play in the media section – here you high class whores go – you know who you are

      P.S – the song is my shit, listen to it.

Unedited

                           | Enjoy lovelies |

Feral eyes, a growling, frothing maw, a silky grey coat was still thick even though battle scars ran over the Wolf's pelt continuously. The looming male had yet to shift into his fighting form, doubting the femme's ability to fight, the thought angered her, yet it only drove her thirst for his blood even wilder. Snapping her deadly jaws, lips pulled back flashing her weapons at the enemy, her dark eyes were pinned back, her tail thumped aggressively against the ground as she lowered her self. Her muscles coiled tight with restraint, holding herself back only to prepare a wick blow.

Gunmetal grey watched the imposing male's every movement, from the tiniest twitch to the blatantly obvious shifting of his feet. The human side of the Wolf rationalized the situation, urging the Wolf to control her temper, to plan a prickly fight, the human wanted nothing more than to pick apart the male before her, but her Wolf reigned supreme in the role of controlling forms.

The she wolf had had enough, lunging towards the male, she had surprised him, Amarrex had not expected the female to make such a bold move, he was starting to realize that he had to expect the unexpected from the female or he would never make it, that is, between her attitude and her blood lust. He twisted to the side, but was not fast enough, the irritating feeling of the pain from strengthened jaws quickly set in on his upper ribs, his face contorted in discomfort. Grabbing Olympe by her scruff, he yanked the she wolf off of him, sending her flying down a dark corridor.

In an instant the female Wolf was back up on her paws, ready to soak in the warmth of his blood. Amarrex glared down the corridor in distaste, as he saw the female get up, a slight pang of fear struck a chord in him. All that was visible to the naked eye was nocturnal eyes glowing down the hall, brimming with barely restrained indignation. Like a phantom, the small female had come to haunt with nothing but the promise of pain and suffering.

     Diamond hard nails flexed in the stone beneath the rough paws, searching for a hold. Layers of muscles rolled underneath her thick coat as slender legs carried her hard and fast, barreling straight towards her prey, the male with fear in his eyes. As her paws left the warm stone, his form transformed into a beautiful sight for the human inside of the she wolf to witness. 

      It seemingly happened slowly but in reality it was mere seconds. His skin began to tear open, allowing mottled grey, coarse hairs to spring up, his own human hairs and skin cells receded while the cells slid off of the bone to allow a thick, hardy coat to replace it. His face elongated, his nose mushed down, turning rough and wet, whiskers sprung up. The male's ear grew in height, short hair began to pop up, replacing the human ears for fluffy wolf ears. Human teeth feel out on the nearly completely shifted Wolf's mouth, long canines replaced, stringy blood dripped hung from the Wolf's muzzle.