Chapter 50

Emma

The past few weeks with Harry have been amazing. Subtle smirks in class, secret touches while we're out with Lina and Henry. It's been so much fun and no one even knows how incredibly happy I am.

At present Henry still hasn't proposed to Lina and I'm reaching my wits end. Seriously she has interrupted me and Harry so many times at this point, yelling through the door and interrogating me about her boyfriend that it's a wonder why Harry and I even end up in my room anymore.

I am just so frustrated with the whole situation I can barely deal with it anymore. There is just such unquenched energy between Harry and I. Whenever we are close to one another I can feel it, this electricity, magnetism that pulls me to him.

Of course when he brings up the subject I clam up and I feel so silly and childish. It's like come on Emma! It's just Harry and it's just sex, seriously calm down.

But then again it isn't just sex and it certainly isn't just Harry. He is everything to me and I guess I know that once that step is taken there is no going back, no matter how much I want him hovering over me, kissing my neck as his fingers skim the surface of my stomach–

"Emma, seriously I need your help right now!" He asks, breaking my sensual train of thought, cracking his knuckles once again as he hovers over the glass table in front of us.

"I don't know what you want me to say?" I daren't look at him honestly, I know he's nervous but I don't know how else to help him.

"Well Emma" he pointedly replies, "I want you to help me choose one. It's not that hard!"

"Don't say it's not that hard when you've been trying to make the decision for three bloody weeks." He really does have some nerve. It's not like I'm gonna choose for him.

"Exactly, just pick and then I might be able to sleep through the night for once."

"Henry, I'm not gonna pick Lina's engagement ring for you. This is your moment, both rings are perfect so you don't have to worry. Just pick a damn ring." I huff at him. I'm not gonna budge on this. There is no way I am going to choose the ring he is gonna use to ask Lina for her hand in marriage. It's just crazy. I've been more than happy to help but it should be a symbol of the two of them, not Lina and mines relationship.

My phone suddenly vibrates and I breathe a sigh of relief as I see Harry's name flash across the screen with a little message symbol next to his name.

From Harry: Hi : ) what's going on? x

Well isn't he adorable.

To Harry: Hey...you really don't want to know.

I take this moment to step out to the street and away from nervous nelly over there for a moment. The fresh air hits my skin and sends a chilly and uncomfortable, yet welcomed shivers through my body. I don't really care at this point, I'd rather be outside away from Henry for now and hopefully when I'm finished and go back in he'll have chosen...finally.

From Harry: Well that's vague

I don't know why I haven't told Harry about the whole situation yet. Obviously I know that he wouldn't tell Lina or anyone for that matter and Henry hasn't even told me not to tell Harry. There is just a part of me that doesn't feel okay with telling him for some reason. Maybe it's the whole commitment thing that Henry is considering with Lina. Harry and I are nowhere near that point but it still scares the crap out of me because I know Harry is looking to end up in this exact same situation one day.

To Harry: I'm in hell honestly but I'm behaving, no worries xx

Two kisses, hopefully that will make him feel better.