World journey

Phoebe pov
I made an whole tour through whole America and found a girl, a demigod. She joined me on my journey. She was a daughter of Hermes, really cute girl. Her name was Taylor and she had the same age as me.

 Her name was Taylor and she had the same age as me

We moved to South America. We had Halloween in Mexico and there we found a boy, another demigod. Grayson was a son of Hephaestus, he was the same age as us. He was handsome.

Taylor told me one day she had feelings for him and I sat them up

Taylor told me one day she had feelings for him and I sat them up. Our next stop was Europe. We went to Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain and all the other countries of the EU. After that journey we went to Asia. We were in India, I had a dance role in a Bollywood movie. It was hilarious, the saw me dance and said they needed a blond girl. We moved further to Palestine, there was war there. We helped a lot of people and I knew what I would do when I was older. I wanted to help people. It broke my heart seeing little kids without food or any other supplies. We moved further and we arrived in Africa. We went to Morocco and I learned something about their religion. They were so welcome and there respect to the old people was breath taking. We moved further to Congo and some poorer countries. I helped a lot of other people. We moved further to Egypt and there were so many left overs. The pyramids were beautiful. One time I though I saw a guy using magic, but the view was blurry. I must've seen it wrong. We moved to London. It was almost Christmas and we only had to see Australia. We went and saw kangaroos and went to Sydney to see the world famous dancing school. They were doing a part and we went to see it. It was beautiful, gorgeous. I wanted to be one of them. Taylor went talking to them and told them I was an amazing dancer, I tried to stop her but then wanted to see me dance. I did some ballet movements. They told me that when I graduate from high school, I should come to them. I was so happy, we celebrated it. Beyoncé was in town and went to her concert. I had VIP tickets and she pulled me on stage. She asked me to sing with her, Taylor jelled I was the best singer alive. And Beyoncé wanted to hear that. I just sung, not caring about those more then ten thousands people. Beyoncé told me I had an beautiful voice and I should do something with it, so the whole world could enjoy my voice. Blushing I went off stage and I hugged Taylor to. That was our last day and tomorrow I would let them meet my family and friends...