I'm Selfish

(Yes this is still a story. Yes you can guess what the story is about. Just uh. I dunno I don't get to be selfish all that often so I'm having a moment. Back to your regularly scheduled stories tomorrow when I get home from work.)

Simon's POV

@Landonsn:"#MakeMinecraftGreatAgain."

Simon:"The fuck is this? HEY VIKK!"

Vikk:"I'VE ALREADY SEEN IT JUST LET HIM HAVE HIS MOMENT!"

Nah fuck this. That's ridiculous. What the hell made him want to start that. I got up from my desk and walked down to Vikk's room. Josh and JJ were already sitting on his bed chatting away. While James was standing up and leaning against Vikk's wall. His hand massaging his head.

Vikk:"Your the last one to see it."

Simon:"Yeah what's it all about?"

Vikk:"Did you watch the video or just get confused?"

Simon:"He tweeted me. Probably thinking I would ask you about it."

Vikk:"He's a smart kid. Ok. Basically what it is for the non block heads to understand. Is that Minecraft isn't what it use to be anymore.Which is normal and understandable. Over time many things happen to something whether it's music or gaming that changes it for either the better or for the worst."

James:"I've already given my two cents."

Simon:"I don't want to know."

Vikk:"Actually Simon. He's against what Landon said."

Simon:"What?"

Josh:"Nah fuck off you didn't tell us that."

James:"I kept it quiet for a reason."

JJ:"You don't make Minecraft videos though."

James:"I do enjoy the game though."

Vikk:"I got him to come over and watch the video with me. He sent me a message about it so I had to check it out. I started watching it but stopped myself and brought him over. I was going to text Lizzy and Ashley but they beat me to it."

Simon:"So what is it about?"

Vikk:"Honestly. I agree with it. Essentially what he spoke of was the fact that the Minecraft community has become stupidly toxic. Which even we can agree is true. Having seen some of the comments for your videos. But it's also gotten out of hand in the youtube and pop culture side as well. It has become a hub for many different types of people which is great. But a lot of content has come to be from it changing. The ideals he used included Role play videos and channels.Animations and there is even a subtle stab at the fact there is Minecraft porn. Which let's be honest we all knew it was there."

James:"It's been there for years. Rule 34 guys. If it exists there is porn of it somewhere."

Josh:"We are familiar with the rules of the internet James."

James:"Fuck off Josh."

Simon:"You are. Really fucking riled up about this."

James:"I think he's an idiot but I'll let Vikk continue."

Vikk:"Thanks. Landon goes on to mention how the community has changed from being more fun based and it becoming a complete shit show and stemming so far from what it started out and originally being about.Into shit like videos where people role play as babies for half an hour."

I heard JJ laugh from the bed.

JJ:"Really?"

Vikk:"Yeah. Anyway you kind of get the general idea with that side of the conversation. But the first part was him saying how the game was created and aimed at younger viewers and how younger people play the game and watch videos. So It's basically become unwatchable for the target audience. But then he states that there is one problem for it and that the problem is Mojang itself."