The Beginning

A/N: Trust me, my writing gets better as the story goes on so please bear with this old childish writing here and once you get farther, the writing is my best

___________________

(You're P.O.V.)

You were running away from a fat and rather hairy man. The man had an English accent and a giant knife.

Hasn't anyone taught him not to run with sharp things? You thought.

Why are you running away from a butcher? Long story, but we have time.

You were rich. Very rich. In fact, the richest girl in all of (Country name).

If you were rich, then why run from a butcher on the streets?!?!? Again, long story. But like I said, we have time. Lets go into your memories and see what happened.

>>Deep inside your brain<<

You hated the rich life. Especially when the rich, picked on the poor. Your parents did this a lot when you were still with them.

Once, a homeless man asked your parents for some money. They began to shout nonsense at the poor man. Something between "Can't you see we are busy" to "We don't have to give the filthy peasants our money."
You swore, that if you ever got the chance to leave, you would take that chance gladly.

Onto your history.

Your history is quite complicated as well. Born into the rich then hating it... Most would say that you're lucky for having rich parents, but In reality, it's the worst.

You ran away once , prepared to face the consequences when you came back, but so far, everything was going well.. That is until you saw a tall butler.

His glasses fit perfectly onto his face as he slid them on. He looked.. almost evil like with those sharp, yellowish eyes.

His master was odd though.

His blondish hair. His bright blue eyes. He seemed happy. He totally didn't look like a bad person. Then you remembered a rumor.

A rumor about a blonde boy who stuck his fingers into his maids eye for some silly punishment.

You began to look everywhere for the maid, but not having any luck in finding her. You came to the conclusion that it couldn't have been him. He looked way too nice to do something like that.

You shrugged and kept walking, still looking for the maid just in case.

Later on you heard the boy murmur something to his butler who immediately came and knocked you out. Next thing you knew, you woke up in a dark and isolated cementery.
You stood up and looked down at the blood stains on your dress.
This blood isn't mine, I'm not bleeding anywhere. You thought and shrugged it off.

>>Time skip<<

You walked into your bedroom once you got home and checked the mirror to see if you were presentable for dinner.

My eyes.. They feel different You thought to yourself. "This is a crazy idea.." You got mad at nothing. Literally nothing. Suddenly your eyes became a blood red. Let me correct myself.. a GLOWING blood red. You sighed, remembering a story you're best friend once told you.

>>FLASHBACK<<

"Oi! (Name)!!" You turned around at the sound of your name "what is it Jess?" You asked frustratedly, wondering what was up with her this time. "I just read a book! And it tells you everything about powerful demons, witches, werewolves, warlocks, ghosts..-" she got cut off, piece of paper being shoved into her mouth "Just get on with it will you?"
She spit out the paper and laughed "Oh alright, since you want to know so much more on this kind of thing." She explined how the normal eye color means your calm, then if it turns red, it means you are mad. The black meant you can hurt people and the most dangerous eye color being white. Why is it dangerous? Because you can kill thousands of people until you're satisfied, the anger is that strong.

Good thing you remebered this...
You went to bed and thought Why did this happen.. Why me?

The question repeated in your head over and over non stop. *whatever, tomorrow I'll convince my parents to let me go, I don't want to be in the grasp of evil* You didn't know what the true meaning of 'Evil' was yet.