Getting ready

Phoebe pov
I woke up and walked downstairs, seeing mom talking to Taylor and Andrew to Grayson. Mom and Taylor were giggling, Andrew gave Grayson an high five and said cool dude. I walked over to the girls and took breakfast. "What ya talking about?" I asked them. "You and James." Mom giggled and  I groaned. I told Taylor everything, she had the same opinion as my mom. Taylor hugged me tight. We became really close friends, I see her as Charlotte or Juliet. "Do you wanna go shopping? I have completely nothing to wear." Taylor asked me. "Yeah, me too. Mom can we go?" I asked her and she smiled at us. "Yeah, but be back in time and please Phoebe don't freak out when you see a statue." Mom told me and I frowned. "Why?" I asked her. "You'll see." She told me and I went up with Taylor. We changed, I pulled this on.

 We changed, I pulled this on

Taylor this.

We walked downstairs and said goodbye

We walked downstairs and said goodbye. I drove past the center and saw a massive statue of me standing I the middle. I parked the car and run to it. "Phoebes, what's wr...oh my gods." Taylor said as she looked at the statue. It was me smiling with all the four elements around me. I had my crown on my head and I was wearing the dress of the day of the crowning. There was a placket with something written on it, Taylor noticed it and went to it. "Hail, Queen Phoebe Jackson! Avatar, master of all four elements! Queen of the elements and Lady of Order and Hope!" Taylor read, she looked at me impressed. "You got your own statue." She said like it was the coolest on earth, which it is but a statue? "Woah." Was the only thing I could react. Taylor took my hand and pulled me to the car. "Let's go shopping, your majesty." She joked and I glared at her and then laughed. We arrived at the mall, people were staring and pointing at me. Some even wanted an autograph and a picture. It felt so weird. Me and Taylor went to Zara, Mango, Top Shop, Hollister and Victoria Secret. We found a dress and bought a lot of other things. The Zara has the most amazing perfume ever. I found one that smelled like candy! After shopping we went to the McDonald's. It was already three in the afternoon and the party started at seven. Me and Taylor went home, dad was watching tv and  Andrew and Grayson were practicing sword fighting. I walked to dad from behind and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Well, isn't that my Queen." He said and I giggled. "Where is mom?" I asked him. "Getting ready. Seriously she starts now and jet at seven still not ready. She spends to much time with you, young lady." Dad told me, me and Taylor both giggled. "We're gonna get ready to, okay?" I told him and he nodded looking back to tv. Finding Nemo was on. "Oooh!" I said excited and jumped next to him on the cough. "No, no, no I know your addiction and we need to get ready." Taylor said and pulled me to my room. "But Tay!" I complained but she pulled me further. She closed the door of my bedroom and began to smirk deviously. "What are you gonna do?" I asked her, that smirk meant no good. "Make James his eyes pop out when he sees you. He'll come back on his knees for you." She told me and I frowned. "I don't like him." I told her and that was a lie,  I loved him. "You're lying, you love him." She told me and I looked down and shrugged my shoulders. Taylor clapped her hands and she send me to take a shower. I showered with my new douche gel and shampoo. It's smells like candy. I came out and Taylor kept sniffling me. She showered to but her smell was citron. We did her nails next and then our makeup and then our dress and then the hair. The result was really good. I looked like this. I was wearing this.

And Taylor this

And Taylor this

"Love it!" We said at the same time and laughed

"Love it!" We said at the same time and laughed. We looked at the clock and it was half to seven, we walked downstairs and I saw mom helping dad with his tie. He lay his eyes on me and gasped. "Am I that ugly?" I asked him hurt. It took him a second to reply. "No, sweetheart! You look amazing! It's just that you're growing up so fast and you look so beautiful." Dad said and he spin me around. Mom looked at me like I was a architecture. Grayson whistled at Taylor. "You look absolutely amazing!" He told her and they kissed. Andrew saw me and his eyes pop out. "And we are taking you to a house where James is." He said, the rest laughed and I blushed. "Well, I better go change than." I said serious. "Don't you dare!" Mom said. "Let him watch and dream, but he knows he can't touch it!" Taylor said and mom nodded in agreement. I did t want hi to look at me, that would make everything bad and I like it the way it is. Mom wanted a picture from me and Andy, because we looked so beautiful. Andrew indeed looked good in his tuxedo. He laid his arm around my waist and I my hands on his chest sideways. We laughed silly at each other. We did some other poses, weird ones. One on his back, doing weird movements, ninjas. And we had one big photo with Taylor and Grayson with us. After a bunch of pictures we went to the Graces, where the party was hold...