Chapter 25: Netflix and Chill

Chapter 25: Netflix and chill

A/N: Get your dirty mind out of the gutter the title is not what it seems :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         "So....," Jackson scratched the back of his neck. " Wanna order chinese or...?"

     It absolutely amazes me how hard he's trying to ignore the elephant in the room . " I'm allergic" 

   " Pizza?" He pushed.

    " Why don't you rip my heart out and eat it instead?" I snapped and ran to my room slamming the door.

     "Look Ash," He began after knocking. " I don't know what you expected to happen but I told you I can't...I don't...love isn't my thing okay? we barely know each other so this isn't even...I can't have anyone care about me"

     " Stacy cares about you" I mumbled into my pillow. He's right we can't have any kind of connection because we've only known each other for a couple weeks now. I don't know why I feel this way but I do.

  " Stacy can do whatever she wants as long as we fu—" He sighed stopping himself. " Stacy knows not to get too attached we get things from each other you...you wouldn't understand"

     " Tell that to the bruises on my stomach" I rolled up the dress and went over the marks with my fingers. I counted five of them. Five long lost memories.

       " You're hurt?" He asked sounding worried. Pfft, I bet he's just scared i'll call his boss or something.

     " Not in the way you think..." I whispered and plopped down on my bed.

      " Trust me, it won't happen again" I heard his retreating footsteps. I'm kind of disappointed because I was expecting him to barge into my room again and apologize, then pull me in his arms and...

   Who am I kidding? That's not who Jackson Miller is. I heard the door shut in the distance and decided to text Sadie since I haven't heard from her in a couple days.

   Hey girlie :)

~Ash

 Ohh look who it is! I thought you completely forgot about me now that you've got a new boyfriend...

~Sadie

  He's not my bf. He's a butthole. Screw him.

~Ash

 Woah ,ok i've obviously missed A LOT  so I'll be at your place in 10?

~Sadie

   I thought about it for a minute. Are we friends? I mean she's nice and all but can I trust her? I'm starting to really get close to Sadie, I mean she's told me a lot about herself the first day we met, she helped me feel better about my mom. She's all i've got.

    Does that mean we're friends?

~Ash

    Well since you're the only one Ik here and I don't think you'll sleep w/ my ex i'd like to think we're basically bffs now lol

~Sadie

  A smile creeped on my lips.

  Ok. I'll see you in 10 :)

~Ash

  I'll be there faster that you can say asscheeks (since you won't say that at all) XD

~Sadie

 I laughed out loud at her text. I tried to form the words in my mouth for a while but it wouldn't happen so I slipped on my light pink pajama bottoms and a white tank top. I walked in the living room and logged onto Netflix resuming  my episode of 'American Horror Story'. A low knock sounded at the door and I opened it to be greeted by a soaking wet Sadie.

     " You're welcome" She shoved a Publix bag in my hand and walked in my room. I notice there were two pints of ice-cream in the bag along with a giant box of chocolate chip cookies.

     " It's raining like a drunk man's piss outside" Sadie re-entered the living room in a pair of my shorts that looks way better on her than it ever did on me and a black Demi Lovato T-shirt.

    I laughed at her remark as I handed her a spoon and we both sat down on the sofa. The ice-cream she bought for me was cookie dough but it had these small chunks of chocolate so when you bite into them it melts in your mouth. Literally heaven.

    " I'm serious?," She looked over at me. " I'm taking you to a party one of these days and you'll just see what I mean"

    That's how the rest of our night went. We watched the show and jumped on the unexpected parts then she would make a snide comment whenever there was that short ten seconds when you decide if you want the next episode to play or not. Then I told her about Jackson.

    " He's an ass really Ash, I don't know how you put up with him honestly," She rolled her eyes. " He's blind if he can't see what a babe you are, maybe someone needs to shove a carrot up his ass"

    I choked on a cookie. Oh my gosh. Sadie really has no filter today. But i'm not bothered by her swearing at the moment because I really do need some cheering up. We continued joking about how much of a butthole Jackson is until we finished an entire season of the show and fell asleep me hugging a pillow to my chest and Sadie with one of her legs sprawled over the top of the couch.

     What a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you love sadie say " carrot" (don't worry louis still has tons)

        I decided this chapter needed to be more relaxed.  I hope I didn't used too much abbreviations in the txt dialog Ik some ppl can get confused. (<< see wat I did there ;))

  plz vote, comment and fan if you enjoyed!

xoxo 

ILY ❤