Getting Naked In The Mountains

What about my food? He didn't even care to buy me a drink. I was so disappointed and angry.

'Come on my babyboo let's climb up and get some privacy' he said as he took a bag from the back seat.

'But i told you i'm hungry and you said we were going either to chipotle or McDo!' i frowned.

'Oh don't start again now angry bird! Just come,your hunger will go away soon!'

I can't live without food. I felt like strangling uncle at that time but i liked him way too much. But one thing is sure i'm not meeting him after school again. I'd rather go home and give some love to my stomach by having mom's delicious pastries and muffins because food is priority!

He laughed looking at my sulken face. I refused to climb the mountain and he had to carry me in his arms along the way. He had to do it, It was his punishment.

'You really are a baby aren't you? I always thought you were more mature than the girls at your age but turnt out you're the most childish and most spoilt baby in the world huh' he said.

'You dare say that after not giving me food? You know i can die. I don't have any energy left in my body. I don't like you now...'i said angrily. '...DADDY' i added. He just laughed at my stupidity.

He stopped walking finally, at a great spot where everything in the city could be seen. The houses looked so small and everything was green from that height. He put me down and handed me the bag he brought.

'You think i'll forget to bring my lil tigress food huh? I'd already bought you a burrito and a Mc cheese. Eat whatever you want' he said.

I felt so guilty. I immediately hugged him, planting tons of kisses on his cheek. He hugged me tighter, burrying his face in my neck and grabbed my butt under my skirt. I could feel him taking in my scent while he pressed and massaged my butt. Miraculously, i forgot about food and stayed like this, feeling his body pressing against mine.

'I want you so much Lexia!' he whispered as he dugged his fingers into my buttcheeks. I whimpered at the sweet pain i felt. Oh my, how i love when he says these things to me!

He took off my blouse and started kissing me while he unhooked my bra and unzipped my skirt which fell down with just a pull. He laid me down and with one go removed my panty. He sat and took a moment to look at my body. I didn't like showing my body at all. I was so self conscious about my body since i had small boobs and some stretch marks on my butt. I was so shy that i tried to get up.

'Hey babe what happened?' he said as he laid me down again and got on top of me. 'Are you shy? Your face has become red like a tomato.' Did he have to say it? It just made me more nervous and my face, more red.

'Hey Lexia you don't have to feel shy with me. And i love your body. I was just admiring this beautiful body of yours which has been giving me all kinds of feelings lately.' he said, looking into my eyes. I was so touched by his words. It brought a big smile to my lips. He kissed me, sucking on my bottom lip as his hands caressed my naked body.

He lowered his mouth to my breasts and started sucking on my nipple. I felt a hot fluid coming out of my pussy as he did that. It felt soooo fucking good. I closed my eyes holding his head in place.

'Damn i love those titties. I haven't had any partner with nipples like this. I can eat them all day' he said before sucking them harder and harder. I felt like i would burst out of happiness. Finally someone who made me feel good about my body.

'But they are small uncle' i said.

'Size doesn't matter. It's how it feels in the mouth and the taste that matters baby. And believe me yours is perfect! Actually i don't want them to get bigger else i won't be able to get it whole in my mouth'

'I love you oliboo' i said kissing him. Wait what the hell did i tell him? Why did i have to say i love you! I hate myself so much. I quickly withdrew from the kiss. Fml😓

#VoteIfYouLiked