Jokes - Loki Laufeyson x Reader, Tony Stark & Reader

Words: 973
Pairing: fallen!Loki Laufeyson x Reader x Tony Stark
Featuring: Thor Odinson
Warnings: yelling, mentions of death, sad reader, harsh jokes
Requested by pastell-niall
Summary: After Loki died while helping Thor save Jane, you aren't sure how to continue on. Thor came up with a solution, but it could end in an argument.
Author's Note: I love Loki I need more Loki

*Edited*

---

"You know you have to tell them," Odin told Thor when it was revealed that Loki died from the Dark Elves.

"I know," Thor sighed, not sure how he would tell you that he was gone.

You were best friends with Thor and in love with Loki. You two were dating before he died the first time, and when he came back to go to a cell, you couldn't deny your love for him. But you knew those feelings had to go away. You couldn't be with him if you wanted to and you didn't want to.

When you joined Thor's group of warriors, you were ready to fight every force thrown at you. You could take out anyone you wanted with a single hit, making for one of the best fighters on Asgard. Well, you and Sif, of course.

Helping Loki sneak out with Thor was hard for you. For your mind, it seemed like a simple task. But for your heart, you couldn't look at him without wanting to cry. He faked his death and sent you into sadness for months. Then, when he was still alive, not one word was said to you. It hurt, but you knew you had to help Thor to save Jane.

You patrolled around the Asgardian palace in hopes no one knew who helped with Thor's treason. It seemed that no one knew, as you were still walking around and alive. But you also heard word that Thor returned, and maybe he was talking with his father about what happened.

 You heard Thor's voice from down the hallway, yelling your name.

You turned around with a big smile, "You are not dead for what you did?"

Thor nodded, "Odin understood I did it to help the woman I love."

"Is Loki released?"

Thor didn't reply, and he looked away and didn't make eye contact with you. "We need to have a talk."

---

Silence filled you for a week after Thor told you about Loki. You were sure that after he helped Thor, he would be released, and you could see him again; you didn't expect him to die!

Thor could see how hurt you were. You took time off your job around Asgard. You hadn't left your room unless it was for food or to go to the bathroom. You haven't even gone to see your friends like you usually do; it was clear that you were hurting. Thor knew you couldn't stay in Asgard; you needed a place to get your mind off of everything going on around you. It was a good thing he knew some people on Midgard.

Getting away from Asgard was a good decision, and you thanked Thor many times for giving you this opportunity. He found that Tony Stark would give you a place to stay until you felt you could return, which no one knew if you would.

Quickly bonding with Tony, he made your days a little happier. You were able to laugh a bit and forget about how much your heart hurt when in Stark Tower and learn the ways of this new world. For a while, you actually didn't think much about why you were hurting. Thor didn't tell Tony why you were hurt; he would probably bring it up and have you remember the events that recently happened.

It was funny to watch Tony scurry around in the morning as he tried to get everything together. He would be eating some type of fruit while yelling to the robot to get something done as he also tried to find his clothes for the day. He had been having trouble sleeping, it was obvious, and that meant he overslept almost every day. You barely got in two words before he was ready to go.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" You asked Tony one morning when he was ready to go, extra early.

"Nope, thanks to a lot of coffee!" He flinched as he bit an apple and looked at his phone. He desperately needed sleep, but he was too freaked out at night in his nightmares to get any sleep that would help him.

"You know Loki, right?" He said, fueled up on caffeine.

"Um, yes," You sighed as you went to take a drink.

"His hair sucked," Tony laughed, "And it looked like he couldn't grow facial hair. Like, at all."

You nodded, not sure how to reply. Just hearing his name made your heart ache. You didn't think you would have to feel that pain since you arrived on Midgard, but it had come back to you, yet again.

"I wonder if he ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend. I hope they're okay after dating him."

Your jaw dropped, and you slammed your glass down, turning around to face Tony. "As a matter of fact, yes, he did have someone in his life! Me! And yes, I am okay after dating him! He was a great person to be with, thank you very much. The whole reason I am here is because he died, and I cannot stand to be in Asgard knowing he doesn't live!" You yelled, waking Tony up more than the caffeine did.

"Wait-"

"You will not make any more jokes about my former love, do you understand?" You shouted, but there came no response from Tony. "I am a warrior trained to take anyone out in two hits, do not defy me."

"I'm sorry," Tony mumbled, trying to process everything.

You took a deep breath, realizing that you had just exploded. "I appreciate that you are giving me a place to stay, and I apologize for yelling," You started, "But do not say those things about Loki. I am not afraid to hurt anyone."

Tony nodded and looked you in the eyes, "You got it."