Chapter thirty

—————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
————————

A couple days later...

"What the fuck is the problem?!" I ask, frustratedly.

"Lucas I'm not fucking dumb! Who the fuck is that bitch!" she yells.

"I already told you!" I yell back.

"You really think I'm going to buy that friend shit?! Do you really think I'm that fucking dumb?!" she asks, in disbelief.

"Shannon—"

"Lucas, it's obvious you two have some sort of past that runs deeper than a damn friendship! Just who and the hell exactly is she?!"

"A friend! Literally just a fucking friend!" I yell.

"Are you fucking around on me Lucas?" she asks, with anger evident in her voice.

"No! I'm not fucking cheating on you!" I answer.

"Then just tell me the truth!"

"I AM!"

"NO THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT!" she yells, getting off the bed and getting in my face now. "The way you look at her, the way you act around her. It's different Lucas... it's just different! It's not how you interact with your other friends. Your eyes soften when you look into hers, you stare her down sometimes—"

"Oh so now I'm supposed act some certain type of way with my friends now?!"

"Lucas—"

"No! Despite your fucking past I'm not like Story's deadbeat ass father that you decided to open your fucking legs for!" I yell.

And with that I am immediately sent a sharp smack across my right cheek. Causing my head to turn from the impact of the force behind it.

"You will not disrespect me nor my child's father ever again! Do you understand me!" she yells, with aggression.

I just touch my cheek in disbelief, straightening my head up and licking my lips.

Calm down Lucas, she's still a female.

"And yes! There is a certain way you are suppose to act with your friends because the way you are acting with her is the way you use to act with me! There is Love evident in your eyes when you look at her you jackass!" she says, with her voice cracking.

Can someone please tell me how a peaceful afternoon at my place turned into something so hostile and aggressive.

"D-do you not love me anymore Lucas?" she asks, looking into my eyes with her voice softening.

Hearing her say that my eyes immediately turn soft along with my demeanor. I can literally feel the anger leaving my body.

"Of course not love." I say, grabbing her face with both hands and looking into her chocolate brown eyes.

"Then why do you look at her that way?" she ask, placing each hand on each of my wrist.

"Sweetheart, I honestly don't know what you're talking about—"

Yes you do.

"But you have nothing to worry about. I promise there is only you at the end of the day." I say, bending down to kiss her lips.

Since when did you turn back into your old self Lucas?

Pulling away from our kiss, I take her to the bed because at this point we both need a nap.