Day:9

I woke up with Tae's arms around me. I slipped out and headed towards the bathroom. As I went back into his room to find him but he probably left to go somewhere. I then felt a big pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Where did you go?" He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Bathroom. I thought you were still sleeping"

"I didn't feel you next to me anymore" I smile was planted onto my face.

"I'm hungry. Can you make me something?"

"I'm you even have something to eat"

I headed down stairs and saw some eggs. He came down hugging me from me.

"What are you making"

"Omletes" I placed the Omletes onto a plate.

"Here" I gave it to him.

"Thank you baby" he gently kissed my forehead and sat down.

After we ate we sat in his room watching TV together.

"Wait don't we have school tomorrow" I looked at the tv.

"Uh I think so"

"I need to go finish my homework" I quickly got off his bed but he held onto me.

"Since when did you care about homework" he pulled me into his chest.

"Fine" we kept watching TV and dramas until we fell asleep together.

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello" I picked my phone.

"Honey where are you? It's been basically a whole day now that you've been gone" my mom yelled at me.

"Ah I'm at a friends house working on a project" I lied.

"Ahh come home in a bit. Before midnight"

"Arraseo" I ended the call and felt Tae kissing my neck.

"Did I wake you up" I put my phone aside and faced him.

"Ani" we stared at eachother until he leaned in closer. He gave me a gentle kiss while I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I love you" he broke the kiss.

"I love you more" I leaned against his chest. He played around with my hair.

"What do you want to do now" I asked as I looked at his cut shirt that he was wearing.

"I'm hungry"

"Of course you are" I gave him a peck and got off his bed.

"Let's go out and eat" he got off and headed towards my way.

"Sure. Where"

"I've got a place in mind" we got ready and headed out. As we arrived there we saw Mark and stopped at our tracks. We turned our heads and looked at eachother. We then heard him shout out my name and our heads turn towards that direction.

"MIN HEE!!"

"Do I know you?" I acted as if I don't know who he is.

"Why are you with a guy like this. Let's go" he pulled my hand but I pulley it back and held onto Taehyung's hand.

"Mark get away from her. You hurt her enough now" Taehyung held me behind him.

"Why are you so tough now Kim.Tae.Hyung."

"Don't ever show up in our faces again or else I'm not going to let you go easily"

"Not in a million years" he quickly pulled my arm and ran. Taehyung was behind us. I tried getting loose and get away but he held onto me tight. When I tried bitting his hand a wet cloth was brought to my face making me black out.

"Tae~" was the last words I said before I completely blacked out.

Taehyung's POV :
I kept running behind them thinking to myself I can't let him take Min Hee away from me. As I saw her black out a felt something hitting the back of my head making me black out.

End of POV

I woke up with one light under me and myself stuck on a chair with ropes tied around me.

"So you've finally got up" I saw Mark walking my way.

"Let me go!" I screamed in his face as a he got closer to me.

"I will once you become my girlfriend again" he smirked.

"So this is about being your girlfriend again"

"Bring him out" they brought out a boy that I didn't recognize at first.

"Tae~" my eyes got water as I saw him all beaten up.

"He has nothing to do with this. Let him go!" He gave them a sign and started to beat Taehyung up.

"Stop it!"I started crying as I tried getting through the ropes but couldn't. But then I remembered I always kept a pocket knife on my back pocket and reached for it. I finally got it after many tries and cut the rope.

"Why don't you go first?" Mark brought a chair and was about to hit Tae with it but I ran towards him and blocked it making it hit me instead. My eyes started to get blurry and feel like I'm about to black out again but I shaking my head. I held Tae up and backed away until I head 6 voices behind us. I turned to see the rest of BTS.

"Are you guys okay?" Jimin ran up to me helping me carry Tae.

"So you've called back up" Mark walked towards up with a baseball bat in his hand and a few other guys behind him.

"Stay here. Well take care of him" Suga walked and the rest walked in front of us. Within a second all the guys were on the ground with injuries. Jimin twisted Mark's hand behind his back while one of Jungkook's feet was on one of the guys.

"You better talk before your arms break off" Jimin pushed him onto the ground still holding onto his arm.

"I'm not going to saw anything" he looked at the ground.

"Then do we need to make you" Hoseok bent down to his height.

"Just kill me already!" He looked up at me.

"Look here boy we don't kill" Namjoon said in English. He didn't say anything back and seemed like he was taking something out of his pocket. I slowly started to back away. As he took something out it was a gun.

"Guys look out!" Jungkook shouted and ducked. Jimin tried taking it out of his hand and throw it away. But before he did he pulled the trigger and the bullet came straight towards me. I felt like everything was in slow motion at the time. But I didn't dodge the bullet. It came and hit my left shoulder making blood spread everywhere. I fell onto the ground with Tae still beaten up. I started to loose my vision and saw everyone coming up to me. The last thing I saw was Taehyung holding onto me. I slowly close my eyes and blacked out.

Taehyung's POV:
Min Hee started to close her eyes as her blood started spread everywhere. My hands were full with her blood on it. I held onto her shoulders shaking her to make her wake up.

"How dare you do this to her!" I ran up to Mark and punch him a few times before the boys stopped me.

"Tae let's go. Min Hee is losing a lot of blood" Jin held onto my shoulders making me stop.

"Let's go" Jimin pulled her onto his back and headed out the exit. Jin helped me to get to the hospital. As we arrived they took Min Hee to the emergency room. They took me there also leaving the rest waiting from the doctors. As I was on the bed my eyes started getting heavy until I knocked out.

A/N:
Haiiiiiiiiii everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying this is far. Sorry that it's a bit short. Sorry that there is some grammer mistakes. But I think I'll update tomorrow? I don't know yet but anyways BYEE!!!!!!