If Christa Lived. . .

She may or may not be in a tower. If she is in a tower, then the family, not counting Subaru, wouldn't be affected by Christa. So, I'm doing the scenario where she isn't in the tower, but with everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shu Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I imagine Shu won't be bothered much by Christa. Since he doesn't really do much. Besides he might be in the middle of one of her mood swings, and he might get hurt, but I don't think he will really be affected. Unless Christa and Subaru commits suicide. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reiji Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiji might not be affected, either, but he will act as the head of the house. Because Christa is still unstable. I'm not sure if he will try to help her with that or not. But Reiji might help Christa with her problem. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laito Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laito, probably might try to hit on her, but that won't work. But other than that, nothing much else will change of Laito. But other than that, he won't change besides when Subaru or Christa commits suicide. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kanato Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanato won't be affected that much by Christa, expect when she has mood swings and tries to kill someone. But otherwise, he'll be on his normal schedule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ayato Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayato won't be affected like Subaru is. he probably will once in a while get into a fight with Christa, and might get hurt because of her, but I don't see much else happening to Ayato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Subaru Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subaru, out of all his brothers, will be the most affected by this. Since Christa is Subaru's mother, she might still be on and off about how she loves her child. The two of them might have lots of fights, and it might get to somewhere really dangerous. it may get to the point were either Subaru and Christa commits suicide. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Celia Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Subaru commits suicide, Celia will be extremely sensitive, due to Karlheinz killing Kira in-front of her. So, Celia will blame it on herself because she let it happen. And slowly, it will affect her, she will fall into a serious depression. It gets to the point where she will try to commit suicide.

If Christa commits suicide, Celia won't be as sensitive. But she sure as heck won't come back to the mansion. It will take her awhile to come back.