The Chest Is Now Open..

I had been rowing for hours now, my eye lids were closing, and there was no sign of the Black Pearl or any other Pirate Lords' boat. I layed down in the longboat and shut my eyes..only paying attention to the motion of the waves and the back of my eyelids..

*I opened my eyes and sat up. "What?" I asked, I wasn't in the longboat anymore. It looked like my quarters on the Black Pearl. I rubbed my eyes then looked down at myself.

I was in different clothing, I was in Jack's shirt and trousers, I also had one of his red bandanas on. I smiled and pulled back the covers to the bed. I tried to get up but pain shot through my spine. I winced as I reached for my back and felt the raw creases where the nine tale had hit me. All the memories came flowing back, Bootstrap, the chest, the key, the nine tale.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up, the deck was cold. I sighed then walked over to the door and opened it. I smiled as the smell of salt and gunpowder came flowing into my nostrils. I looked over to the main deck and saw my love.

Jack Sparrow.

For a minute I stood in the doorway and just watched him. "Jack!" I yelled with a smile. He looked over at me and smiled. I ran up to him and hugged him the hardest I could  "thank goodness I finally have you!" I cried into his shoulder.

"Right back at ya, love" Jack said with a smile. I sighed and inhaled his cologne of rum, gunpowder and sea salt.

"Screw it" I whispered, then grabbed Jack's shirt and pulled him closer to me. When his lips touched mine I gave a shiver of delight. His arms wrapped around my waist, he was careful not to touch my back. I let go of the cuff of his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck, and pushed his head closer to mine. He sliped his tounge into my mouth and pushed me closer to him, I smiled through our kiss.

I heard "oh!" as Jack's fingers began to caress my leg. Jack then broke our kiss to started to kiss my neck. I bit my bottom lip and sighed in satisfaction. Then, Gibbs, having seen enough, yelled "Jack, we're veering off course!" Jack ignored him and kept kissing my neck. Then Gibbs yelled "Jack, the rum's gone!" Jack stopped kissing me, stood back up and looked at me.

"Sorry, love, rum calls" he said then ran over to Gibbs leaving me standing on the bow. "The rum's gone you say?" Jack asked Gibbs. I rolled my eyes and walked down to the two pirates.

"Who has the chest?" I asked, Jack laid his arm around my shoulders.

"Ah!..Pintel, Regetti!" Jack yelled with a smile "bring us..the chest" Jack added with a smile. Moments later they returned, they set the chest on the deck.

"Who has the key?" I asked leaning down to it eagerly.

"We do, love" Jack said snatching the key from Regetti, I smiled as Jack handed me the key, I held my breath as I twisted the key. The chest popped and wooden stakes were pushed out of the sides. I bit my lip when I opened the chest of Davy Jones.

"What the--?"