Chapter 13

Lauren's POV:

"Hi Shawn" I say with a small smile on my face. I missed him a lot, I didn't realize that until now. Shawn runs over and engulfs me into a hug. I missed this warmth, I missed the tingles I got when I touch him, I just missed him.

"I missed you so much Lauren. I thought you would be gone forever." Shawn told me, pulling out of the hug.

"Wow way to have faith in me." I told him while laughing and then he started to laugh to. "You know, this is just like the day we first met." I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah. I was just thinking that before." Shawn said laughing.

"Guess I'm hospital prone." I responded back to Shawn

We both began laughing but that stopped when the door opened and Aunt Julie, Uncle Robert, Axel, and Jess walked in the room. Aunt Julie, Uncle Robert, and Axel has red rimmed eyes, they must've been crying. It's weird seeing them at the hospital, last time I was at the hospital, Aunt Julie and Uncle Robert didn't show. I'm really glad they are here though. Sometimes I feel like they are my real parents because they looked more like me and just generally seemed to care more.

Or maybe I'm just crazy for thinking that

"Oh my god Lauren. Thank god you are okay, we were so worried about you!" Aunt Julie exclaimed and ran over to me, hugging me a little too tight might I add.

"Alright dear. Let the child breathe." Uncle Robert said coming to my rescue and pulling my aunt off of me. "How you doing kiddo?" My uncle asked turning to me. His arm now securely around my aunt's waist, making sure she doesn't tackle hug me again.

"I'm doing much better" I told him sincerely with a smile. He just smiled back

"Hey don't forget about me, twin cousin." Axel blurted out. The whole room goes into a fit of laughter

"I'll never forget about you, Axel." I told him once my laughter died down.

The room turned into small chatter until...

"LAUREN!!!!" Elizabeth and Kaitlyn scream as they run into my room, making everyone including myself jump 3000 feet in the air. They tackled me into a hug, much tighter than Aunt Julie did. Shawn had to pry them off because my monitor started beeping very rapidly.

"You don't need to kill her! She just got out of her coma!" Shawn screamed at Elizabeth and Kaitlyn. I touched Shawn's hand, which was right next to my body. (His hand is still attached to his body, don't worry y'all) Shawn seemed to have calmed down when I touched his hand and only at that moment I thought I saw his eyes flash black. But it must've been apart of my imagination.

"Okay chill wolfy boy." Elizabeth said to Shawn. This statement made Jess, Axel, Shawn, Aunt Julie, and Uncle Robert stiffen. (I swear Elizabeth knows the spoiler to every story) Kaitlyn and I exchanged looks and both shrugged, obviously not getting where this was going.

"Don't worry guys, we haven't reached that part of the story yet." Elizabeth said. I swear she's crazy. Story? As if I'm some sort of fictional character with some bunch of Wattpad readers reading about my life.

"Um okay then..." I said, trying to break the tension in the room.

"So anyway. Lauren how are you?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm doing great. How's school going?" I asked. Soon after everyone began to relax again and the tension disappeared.

"Oh my god, don't remind me. You missed out on so much gossip." Kaitlyn butted in

"Oh really. Tell me about it, I have a lot of time to kill because I have no idea when I'm going to be getting out of this hospital." I told them, making everyone left

So apparently Maria fell into a garbage can at lunch because some 'nerdy' kid accidentally tripped her and I guess there was a brick in the garbage because she broke her nose and demanded to get plastic surgery done.

What are we ever gonna do with you Maria...

-2 days later-

"FREEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMM" I scream as I exit the hospital, pushing the doors open like they do in the movies and like now everyone does every time they wanna get some place. I think the hospital made me crazy. Oops.

Thump!

What the hell was that?

"God Lauren, watch where you are throwing the doors." Shawn yells rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to be dramatic." I say with a pout on my face. Shawn looks at me and frowns.

"It's okay I guess. I'll just die of a concussion in my room when I'm asleep. Just don't pout, okay?" Shawn tells me and I roll my eyes.

"You aren't gonna die. Don't be so over dramatic, you can't die." I tell him seriously

"What do you mean I can't die?" Shawn asks curiously.

"Well if what Elizabeth says is true, and that you are a wolfy boy, that means you can only die from silver and wolfsbane." I tell him matter of factly and Shawn stiffens.

"She's just gotta spoil everything doesn't she." Shawn says and I look at him, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... She spoiled that I'm a werewolf." Shawn says and I just stare at him. And I just began laughing.

"O-oh m-my God-g y-you l-look s-sooo seriou-us." I tell Shawn in-between laughter

"What do you mean?" He asks. Oh my god he's good.

"There's no such things as werewolves, you dope. But when you said that you were one, you looked so seriously. I'm glad that you have a goal to be a werewolf. But if you were one, you would've shifted by now. Sorry Shawny boy." I tell him when my laughter died. But at the end, I started giggling again.

"O-oh u-uh yeah. I was just um messing with you. Haha. You caught me." Shawn said awkwardly. "Let's get you home"

"Ughhh if we have to." I really don't wanna go home. My so called parents didn't visit me once when I was in the hospital. Whatever. My aunt and uncle visited me everyday along with Shawn and that's all I need.

Shawn and I got in the car and started the long way back to my house, when I remembered something.

"Hey Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"That was the worst first date I've ever been on."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I'll give you another shot."

Shawn smiled at that and grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. That made me smile.

I don't wanna go home and leave this.