10

Bruce took out his phone and texted someone.

After a few minutes Tony, Steve, and Clint came in.

Bruce was standing by the chain unhooking it from my collar.

I watched as Steve closed the door.

I chattered and started to wander around the room as Bruce filled in the three on what he'd found out.

"What should we name her?" Clint asked no one in particular, turning to look at me.

I looked down from the desk I was standing on and chattered.

"I think Steve should name her, he did find her," Bruce declared.

Clint nodded in agreement.

"As long as he doesn't name her something stupid," Tony said, crossing his arms.

Clint nodded his head, "Yeah Steve, what are you going to name her?"

Steve thought for a moment before asking, "How about Delta? Like after the velociraptor off Jurassic World?"

They all nodded, "That's decent name," Clint said, walking over to me and petting my jaw.

I hopped off the desk and picked up Clint by the collar of his shirt.

He yelped.

Everyone turned and stared at me.

I walked over to them, gently placing Clint down so he could rejoin the group.

I chattered, rubbing my head on his chest.

"Her behavior is similar to wolves," Bruce observed.

"She acts like a mother wolf to us," Bruce added after the others gave him confused looks.

Clint nodded, seeming to see the similarities, "So if she acts like a mother wolf then that means she sees us at pups,".

Tony looked around and laughed, "And she picked you up and brought you back to make sure you didn't get eaten. That also means she'll protect us if she's around. We should ask Fury if she can come on missions with us,".

Steve spoke up, "That also means she has to meet Natasha, and Natasha did shoot her,".

There was a moment of silence, "She accepted us easy enough. Maybe she'll accept Natasha too?" Clint asked no one in particular.

I heard steps outside the door and a knock.

"Fury said you've had enough playtime with the dinosaur," it was a woman's voice, a somewhat familiar one.