Chapter 10

Marlon Teixeira as Romano Salvatore

Hey guys just like I promised an another early update! I'm on a roll!

Chapter 10 is dedicated to
GiyaMalik
DontMissBand

Isabella Denise

I was breathing frantically but silently as I held on to Marco's shoulder while he peppered me with light and feathery kisses, leaving me wanting even more, I felt a certain throbbing in my sensitive region and all I could think of was 'this is it. This is how I lose my virginity.'

My head was clouded with lust and my eyes were shut tightly, Marco's one hand was on my thigh caressing it lightly while his other hand was on my waist holding it tightly towards him. His lips were on my neck placing his favorable kisses lightly, he reached my sweet spot.

"Wow! You guys have it going on!" Antonio's voice interrupted us and Marco and I quickly pulled away from each other as fast as we could.

"What the FUCK do you want Antonio!" Marco yelled at him and Antonio raised his hands in defense and stepped back,"I really needed a moisturizer but I see that you have yours and don't want to be disturbed, so I'm just gonna go." Antonio said winking at me and I blushed 'hard' because the moisture he was talking about was the moisture in between my thighs that I bet is dripping.

Antonio left after that and Marco cursed under his breath as he pressed his body against mine making me gasp yet again, he cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes and then down at my lips but pulled away and walked away.

Why can't he kiss me!?

A sigh escaped my lips as I processed what had happened just a few seconds ago. I opened my hair and ran a hand through them which wasn't really easy since it had a lot of tangles in it.

Guess I have to brush them again. This was the second time Marco was close to kissing me but he didn't and this was the second time I felt rejected by him, I didn't stop him then why did he stop himself? Isn't this what he wants?

I leaned my head back in frustration and groaned, now I'm going to walk outside and he's going to act as if nothing happened and that's exactly what happened.

I walked out of the closet and he acted as if nothing had happened as he went through his phone not even glancing up at me.

Bella, I am incapable of leaving you.

His words ran through my head and I frowned. He was a womanizer and a playboy asshole, why did he say that he was incapable of leaving me? I mean it has only been 2 freaking days since I have met him.

I just simply walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair in front of the mirror and occasionally glancing back at Marco through the slight ajar door.

Sighing while looking at the mirror I stepped out and eyed the room before I looked towards Marco. "What ya doing?" I asked him and he looked up from his phone to look at me.

"Work." He simply said and went back onto his phone. "I want a tour of the house Marco." I said crossing my arms over my chest, it was getting late now, I checked the time on my watch to see it be 7:45 pm.

How long was I out for?

"Not now, Bella" Marco said not looking up from his phone, I groaned at him and his grip on his phone got tighter for what reason I don't know.