His Release (Smut)

POV: JJ

Warnings: More Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

I moved my lips to attach to his again and my hands back from their exploration of his body to his thighs. I quickly pulled him off the wall and stumbled to my bed, Vik's leg still wrapped around my waist. This allowed me, when I reached my bed, to crawl on it using one hand and my knees, moving Vik and me to the safety of the center of my bed.

I laid down with him underneath me, loving the feeling of the small boy underneath me, moaning and hot, wanting all that I can give to him.

I remember his next demand and quickly went to work. I broke away from his mouth and went to the other side of his neck, kissing down it, not worry about marks this time. I was on my way to a bigger prize. I heard him moan and felt him shudder and arch as I made my way down his body, tasting every inch that I could with tongue. It wasn't before long until I reached his joggers, which had come down a little bit, revealing the top of his boxers and his hip bones. I immediately moved to attack those hip bones, marking them up.

As I continued my work. I looked up to see Vik looking down at me, his eyes blown wide, his hands clutching my sheets as if his life depended on it.

"JJ please." He begged. His voice wrecked. "I'm so close."

I could see a tear from frustration fall from his eye. My Poor Little Star.

With that, I dug my hands in both the waistband of his lounge pants and his boxers and pulled them down just far enough to release him from his prison. His erection sprung up as soon as it released, hitting his stomach. I didn't take time to examine any part of him that had been freed. I instead moved my mouth to take in his hardness.

"JJ! FUCK!" he screamed, his hips trying to buck, but I held them down. I went to work sucking on the head of his length before I moved down to take more. He may not be the biggest, but that didn't matter in the slightest. He was still sexy as fucking hell. I began bobbing my head up and down, hopefully pulling him closer to his release.

His moans got louder and louder, his voice hoarse from screaming my name.

It didn't take long for him to let me know that he was close.

"JJ. I'm gonna cum." He groaned out, his body twisting in pleasure.

I hummed in response and increased my pace, aiming to help him reach his high.

"JJ!" he screamed, Cumming in my mouth, his body arching off my bed.

I swallowed every drop of cum he offered, making sure that he was sucked dry before I released him, earning a slight moan as I pulled off.

I looked up to see his beautiful blissed out face, his breathing deep, his eyes calm and full of love.

"JJ." He whispered, reaching his arms out to me. I moved up him to his waiting arms, realizing them, that I had not cum. I was so fucking close though.

I ignored it though, moving forward to meet Vik arms and dived down into a passionate kiss.

I made my body hover over his, hoping he wouldn't be bothered by the fact that I had not cum.

"JJ." He whispered pulling away. "You need release too. This isn't just about me."

I opened my mouth to tell him not to worry about it, but I was silenced by his fingers pressing themselves against my lips.

"JJ. I want you cum too. I don't care how you do, just please remember what I said earlier."

I nodded at him. Vik smiled at me and removed his fingers from my lips and stared at me. I thought for a moment what I wanted to do.

"I want to cum on your body baby," I whispered.

He moaned out loud. "Do it, please. I want to see you cum JJ."

I wasted no time in claiming his lips again in another fevered kiss.

I then moved my hand not holding me up, in between us, pushing my joggers and boxers down, freeing my own hard length.

I immediately began working over my length, using the large amount of precum that had formed on my tip as lubricant, feeling instant relief at finally being touched. I looked into Vik's eyes as he moaned loudly before his gaze flicked down to my length and he moaned again.

"Fuck JJ." He cried out his body arching slightly. "You are so big. Fuck. I can't wait to have that inside me one day."

"Yeah?" I replied, increasing the speed of which I was jacking myself off. Just a little bit more.

"Yeah. Oh, fuck JJ. I want you to be the first one to fully take me. I want you to be the first one I feel inside of me like that."

"Fuck Vik." I cried out. So fucking close.

"JJ cum for me, please. I need you to cum," he begged me, his breath hot on my face.

It felt like a string that had been pulled tight the whole time, finally snapped and I let go, my cum coming hard and all over Vik's skin. Vik himself moaned out at the sight as well. I kept stroking myself through my release, enjoying the high that came with it. When I was finally spent I let myself go and pulled my dirtied hand up. I was about to put it down when Vik made a grab for it. I watched with wide eyes as he pulled it close to him, examining it. He made eye contact with me once more he pulled my dirtied fingers into his mouth sucking them off one by one, working his tongue to collect every drop. When he was done, he pulled my hand away from his mouth and gave me a shy smile. I had to swallow before I could speak.

"Holy fuck."

-End Chapter-

A/N: There ya go. We now know who Vik is gonna lose his virginity to, the question is when. Hmmmm. :) 

And last but not least, OMG!!!!!! OVER 5K READS!!!! HOLY HECK!!! 674 VOTES???? Ummmm....I don't know what to do...I guess I will start with saying THANK YOU TO ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS! I WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT YOU!!! (.....this seems like this happened forever ago but still, I wouoldn't be where I am without you guys) (Also, sorry for the horrible smut)

Well, that's it. I think. I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope your day is filled with love, smiles, and laughs.