- Chapter 7 -

Looking Daddyish😍😩💦

Looking Daddyish😍😩💦

Georgia POV

"Georgia! Wake up and come open the door! We're going out for breakfast and you better be down here in twenty minutes!" I groggily sit up and stretch my body. The larger one holding me last night, long gone, yet his scent lingered on the sheets. I groan before slipping out of bed and heading to the bathroom for a quick freshen up and coming back out and pulling an outfit from my closet. I quickly pull it on and place a messy bun on top of my head before grabbing my purse and making my way downstairs to where everyone else was ready to bounce.

"Took you long enough chicka, we thought you were an early bird. You didn't have a guest last night did you?" Maya raises a brow and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Haha, let's go get something to eat before I start cursing you out for waking me up." We head out the door and I lock up before heading out to Tey's jeep with the rest of the crew. One of those new rap songs comes on the radio and it has everyone in the car bumping to the beat.

"We go to court, we gone plead the fifth! I know the judge, we gone shoot him some chips!" We rapped the whole way to McDonald's, and received some strange glances from bystanders.

"Sooooo...what you guys wanna do? Go in or drive through?" Tey asks and we agree to head in and eat. I get two breakfast burritos, hashbrown, and an orange juice. There's no telling how long we'd be out today before we ate again. We were heading to the mall after this to shop a little before heading out to the movies later on. Just a day to me and my friends.

"I believe our football are gonna be a force to be reckoned with this year." Derek states, boasting about our team.

"I totally agree, and the band behind you will be even better." I say, being a proud Leprechaun.

"That depends on if you guys decide to keep that song...man I love that song. What was the name of it again?"

"Ice Cream Man Derek, it's the Ice Cream Man. I love that song too." Maya says as she shuffles through her purse.