Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 5

Dedicated to NDRcookiiess for voting for almost all of my stories=) Thank you!

Once again I apologize for the content of this chapter, it is slightly boring.

I tried my hardest!

Ps: I have nothing against red heads! I think they are so cute :3

Chapter 5

I have had enough of his crap.

First he tells me he loves me, and then he rejects me and now he is telling me that he doesn’t want me to even look at any other guys. What a pig!

“Now you listen here buddy.” I ripped my hands out of his grasp. ”You can’t humiliate me in front of the entire school and then expect me to obey you when you tell me I can’t even look at another guy?”

He smirked and winked. “Feisty, I like it.”

I shoved him in the chest and he went flying back into the set of lockers on the other wall. He groaned in pain when he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I walked over to him and bent down so I was eye level with him. “You hurt me, you low life bastard. There is no way that I would ever consider even touching you with a ten foot pole.” I spat in his face.

My wolf was begging for me just to forgive him and let us have our mate, but I was so blinded by fury the only thing I wanted to see was him crying for mercy.

“You already did.” He grinned wickedly.

I scoffed and got up. He wasn’t worth my time. I was about to walk away when he reached out and grabbed my wrist. Sparks shot through my skin where he touched it, I nearly gave in then and there, but I would not give him the satisfaction of seeing me weak so I kicked him where it hurts and left him in pain.

“If I can’t have you no one can.” I heard him call out behind me.

The rest of the day passed painfully slow, all I could think about was Carter. Why and the world would he say all of those things to me when we both knew he didn’t really care. I felt the need to just give into him, but that nagging voice in the back of my head kept telling me that he was nothing but trouble.

Kina hadn’t been at school today, so I had sat at my usual seat in the back of the lunchroom. The populars hadn’t messed with me; which was weird considering I was their favorite to pick on, but I was also glad since I really didn’t feel like dealing with their pathetic selves.

I walked outside to meet Charlene when a hand shot out and grabbed my arm. I turned around alarmed.   To my relief, it was only Charlene.

I sighed and put a hand over my heat. “You scared me.”

She grinned widely. “I heard what happened and I just wanted to say how proud of I am of you. He really did need his butt to be whooped.”

My eyes widened. “You know about that?”

She laughed and flicked my nose. “You silly little child, of course I know! The whole school knows! Have you not noticed all of the looks you have gotten today?”

I looked around to see she was right, everyone outside was looking at me with curious stares. My cheeks reddened. Wow, I guess I was just so caught up with my thoughts I didn’t even notice people staring at me.

Come to think of it I didn’t see Carter at all either. Then again, that was probably for the best.

I shook my head. “I guess I was just too distracted to even realize everyone staring at me.”