chapter 44

Nandinis pov ...

I woke up first to find myself
cocooned in maniks arms. His hand wrapped around my slim waist and his head on my shoulder. His breath fanning on my neck. Just a mere thought of we both being together made me blush like hell. I knew it will take time but soon all things these siblings are hiding will be infront of me and that too manik will let me know everything. That was the height of my trust on him.

I slowly unwrapped his hand which was around my waist and slowly moved his head to the pillow and stood up. He was still unwell soo I covered him with the duvet and walked out of his room to freshen up.

After having bath and everything, i went to kitchen to get food for manik. I told kaka to send food to maniks room and started walking towards his room. But on the hallway i heard someone screaming.

"What the hell do you mean you forgot" i recognized the voice it was of Cabir.

I silently moved inside the room to see manik sitting leaning against the headboard and Cabir standing infront of him giving him deadly glares.

"Dude I slept off " came maniks answer.

Before Cabir could say anything i spoke.

"Cabir" i said walking in and stood next to Cabir.

"God !! Finally, nandini tell me why the hell are these medicines untouched" he spoke showing the medicines he gave me yesterday. Oh shit !! I forgot to give manik yesterday, how irresponsible of me. Before interrogating him I should have given the medicines. I could feel maniks eyes on me.

"Woo...I'm sorry I forgot to give him" I said keeping my head low. It's my fault I shouldn't have let manik distract me.

"But what were you doing manik except eating your food and taking medicine" Cabir asked turning his head towards manik. Manik panicked and I could clearly sense that he would say something out of haste which I would hate so I just hope he won't say something that's gonna ....

"Nandini is the reason I forgot to have medicines" manik spoke out.

And all my hope went into gutter!!

Man I'm soo gonna kill this ...this...God !! Why am I not getting any suitable words.

"What the hell does that suppose to mean ?? I didn't do anything alright, I was just asking you about the bruise and you ...you " I snapped at first but got stuck in the middle. How can I forget cabir is in here. I don't want him to know I slept BESIDE manik.

" what did he do??" Cabir asked with suspicion look.

Hugh!! I need to calm down. That egoistic jerk. I will take care of him later but right now I need to get out of here before I burst out and spill out everything.

"Look, I asked him about the bruises he didn't answer me and I got mad that led to fight and I stormed off THAT'S IT....and you (pointing at manik who was controlling his smile looking at her getting out of control over her anger) I'm out of here. JERK" I spat out and stormed off cursing manik in all the languages I knew. First manik didn't tell me about the last incident and second I was mad at myself for forgetting about his medicines and all the anger came once and poped on manik.

End of pov.

Manik was smiling and Cabir had an amused look on his face as Nandini walked out of the room.

"Dude, never let her go she is just perfect for you" came the words out of cabir's mouth.

"I won't" manik muttered to himself smiling looking at the closed door.