Chapter 8

So I finally updated for you people! I haven't read over this yet cuz I've been rushing to get it done for you guys so I'm sorry for all of the errors! Anyways don't kill me for putting myself into this story as a mini character who has little meaning. Haha I hope ya like it! I love ya all!

Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 8

Today was the day the triplets were taking me to a local pig farm to get me my first pot belly pig, and I was incredibly excited about it. I have been skipping around my bedroom in utter delight ever seen I have gotten the text message from Harry.

I have been so engulfed in my own happy thoughts about what my new pig would look like and how they would act, that I didn't even notice that Niall had come into my room, but then he starts to speak, making me jump in surprise. "What are you so excited about?" He asks me, looking quite amused about my happiness.

I turn to where my genius of a younger brother is standing by the door, I give the boy a huge smile. I was so happy that his plan had worked so well that I didn't even have to as the triplets. They asked me all on their own. "The triplets are taking me out to get a piglet today," I tell him, delight showing on my face.

Niall raises his eyebrow at me, a ginormous smirk was spread across his face. "So, my plan did work after all?" He asks, looking quite accomplished with his plan which had succeeded wonderfully.

I nod squealing in happiness. "Yes it did, thank you so much Niall," I tell him, running over to where he was standing and engulf him into a tight hug.

Niall groans pushing me away from him, making me give him a small pout at being pushed away from him when all I wanted was to give him some brotherly love. "I'm glad you're happy about this, but make sure that it's exactly what you want," he tells me sternly, always being the brother who worries the most about everything.

I shake my head at my worry wort of a younger brother. He always worries about everything that could possibly go wrong in the smallest of ways. Really all I am doing is getting a new pet it's not really something for him to worry over.

In the end, I was absolutely positive that I wanted to get a pig. I know that it wasn't going to be an easy job to take care of a pig in our small house, but I was up for the challenge of it.

"I'm completely positive that this is what I want," I conclude, only after a small pause of thinking over my answer, but to be honest I've been wanting this for a while so I was sure that I wanted this.

Niall sighs at my answer, but realizes that I wasn't going to back down on getting this mini pig. "Alright, if this is what you want I'll support you all of the way. I just don't understand why you can't get a puppy instead," he shakes his head near the end of his short speech.

I roll my eyes at the way my younger brother doesn't understand my thought process. I mean, seriously what would be the fun in getting a puppy? That's just too easy and cliche. Getting a pig is so much more unique and they also happen to be super cute, so that's a bonus.

"Puppies just aren't as amazing as pigs are," I tell Niall with a shrug of my shoulders.

Niall rolls his eyes at my simple words. He doesn't seem to agree with how much I like pigs, but what do I care? "Whatever Lou, I love you so I'm not going to question you're choice any longer than I already have," he says, looking defeated about our conversation.

I smile at how understanding my younger brother was being towards this, now that he had made sure that this is absolutely what I wanted.

I was about to thank Niall for being such an amazing younger brother when I hear the loud ding-dong of the doorbell. I smirk knowing exactly who was at our front door.